I think Ghosts are time travel messups!

StarLord

Re: I think Ghosts are time travel messups!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jesus_Bush\")</div>
I think you're kind of insensitive and seek pleasure from making others feel bad. Who'd had guessed a star wars fan would be the school bully?[/b]
Jesus, what makes you think I give a rats ass about what you think?

Not that I have to explain anything to you. I assume that you are a bright lad and are meerly haveing a period of negativity.

I was being funny. No more no less.

Did you wish to make an issue of this? I am always prepared for Bear.

You seem to be slipping down hill here rather quickly.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
Lucidus Said:

The thing about Occam's razor is you need to have all of the facts. Since you don't know the facts about 2 of the 3 choices your list is invalid.

[/b]

True, the more facts you have, the sharper the razor will be. But, using the facts that are available I still say C.

But using your list. Since I don't know about A. (I am way to primitive) but, B) (since you can record Ghosts sounds and measure electromanectic repsonses) and c) Imagination can't be recorded or anything like that. . .

I still say C, because all of the evidence that you mention could easily be produced by people with active imaginations.:) For example, I have seen video recordings and heard audio recordings of dinosaurs many times. But I am still absolutely convinced that they are extinct.

Same with ghost, I have heard recordings of "ghost" and seen photos of "ghost" but I am still absolutely convinced that they do not exist. Maybe eventually better evidence will come along to change my opinion. This however is just my amateur opinion and if you believe the facts indicate something else, I certainly take no exception to that.

Hashashin

Most ghost stories I know are about either classic ghost stories, or urban legends.
classics ghost stories ?While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door? go along the line of a poor misfortunate soul killed before her/his time and in some sort of limbo replaying a point in time over and over again,
Urban legends ?there?s someone in the back seat!? are modern day stories,

1, why would you be invisible if you traveled back time?
2, if you where ?totally invisible? there wouldn?t there be a ghost story?
3, ghosts don?t exist!
4, time travel doesn?t exist! Where have all the time travelers gone?
5, I don?t exist! Prove I do. Then I will?
6, john says "he forgot to mention, Michael Jackson is guilty!"