I think I may be in the Midst of a Conspiracy

owlcool

Okay, let me try and calm down and explain myself.

I have always been a bit of a Science minded person.
A long time ago, I read about a Scientific Paper where people could score better on a test if they studied after taking the test.

I never really forgot about this, but I didn't make much of it.

I was watching a Doctor Who episode last night and saw him say that it is possible to remember things in the wrong direction, basically that sort of thing. It happened in a episode where the doctor used electric eels to save some Vikings, after being kidnapped by them.

I decided to start writing down experiments to perform based off of that original paper.
I can find almost nothing describing that paper, much less the paper itself.
I started watching that Doctor Who episode less then 24 hours ago.
The conspiracy would be the possibility of other time travel.
The second best case scenario for this would be for me to be remembering the article from the future, having written the paper myself.
The best case scenario would be for the web pages mentioning the paper would be that they didn't generate enough ad revenue, so they were deleted.
But I doubt that, as those web pages seemed to generate enough ad revenue to keep that sort of data.

I doubt this whole thing, but it is best to be heard. I am posting this on a public network to keep this from being tracked and using settings to not track my web history.

This isn't a Conspiracy Theory, as it can be disproven by finding the Scientific Paper.
The website I first heard of the article was a site called Cracked.com and I can't find it anywhere on that site. This is my justification for this being rational.

The reason I don't say I am at the heart of a conspiracy is that this seems to point out that I am about to stumble upon or find one.

owlcool

This all seems way to perfect, I had exactly the amount of space I needed to add all the details I had, I decide that nobody on these forums can be trusted. I will look back, but not respond until this conspiracy is cleared up or disproven.

owlcool

Working Hypothesis: My Mind and Reality are at Odds.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The study I found had very specific results.

People would take a test without studying.
The people who studied after taking the test did on average better then the ones who didn't study after the test.
I swear I can't find the paper for this anywhere anymore.

Cool. With the links, I'm showing you that science seems to be proving that the future can affect the past. So, if you make a conscious decision to say "screw this test. I'm not studying", you could do poorly. If you tell yourself, "heck, I'll study tomorrow", you may do well. I don't know if I'd have to the confidence to test this myself unless I wasn't going to be graded on it. hehehe

owlcool

This is obviously a Conspiracy organized by CERN. We need to investigate this phenomenon and utilize it to arrive at Steins;Gate.

My Hypothesis is that since Gravity and time are interconnected, future predictions are effected by the area of gravity you are in, such as making a prediction related to the gravitational area.

This would explain how Future Predictions work despite the Earth moving at millions of miles a second.

Of most of the theories based in time travel, Gravity is locked in as a major component in some form.
Such as the Wormhole theory or more massive planets having slower amounts of time then less massive ones.

Of course, we are basically grasping in the dark since this can't really be tested.
Scientists still don't know exactly what Gravity is and that is a major component of this hypothesis.

owlcool

Another hypothesis to create would be to test how effective time predictions are over long amounts of time.
For example, let's test whether someone can more accurately make predictions over a shorter period of time.

For testing, have a participant guess the entire way a deck of cards will turn out or similar.
Reveal the results to them in a couple days.
On the other side, have a participant guess whether they can predict the way a deck of cards will turn out or similar. Reveal the answer to them in an hour.

That may make future predictions fit in with the fact that Psychics rarely win lotteries.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another hypothesis to create would be to test how effective time predictions are over long amounts of time.
For example, let's test whether someone can more accurately make predictions over a shorter period of time.

For testing, have a participant guess the entire way a deck of cards will turn out or similar.
Reveal the results to them in a couple days.
On the other side, have a participant guess whether they can predict the way a deck of cards will turn out or similar. Reveal the answer to them in an hour.

That may make future predictions fit in with the fact that Psychics rarely win lotteries.

Psychic predictions are very different from both factual predictions based on logic. The images a psychic receives are similar to dreams. It's hard to explain why specific numbers rarely pop up. A time travelers "predictions" aren't predictions to him/her per se. To him/her, they are fact because they supposedly experienced the event.