I think we are close to Civil War: All we need is...

...Another recession or economic event. Think about it now, people are pissed and angry. They are mad because they arent getting hired for jobs they should be hired for, wages are not going up, and standards of living are going down. Not to long ago we had Occupy protesters screaming at businesses for jobs, they even clashed with police and others, destroying property, businesses and other stuff too. Only when the economy improved a bit and they found jobs did the movement subside. During the recession mobs of people were known to raid stores and take loads of food and walk out simply without paying. Just like that.

With the government shutdown in the US and the possibility of a US Default increasing, they will alone trigger another recession. Mothers and fathers are demanding already to CEOs of major businesses why wages are not going up while their children starve. Students are protesting the fact that while their loans are burdening them with extreme debt they still have no means to pay it off. In fact a lot of household debt with no means to pay it off is angering people still.

We are already a divided nation here in the US. Militia groups are increasing in number as well as angry citizens. Hell even some groups are forming mini media organizations dedicated to spamming falsehoods and lies to get people riled up. They say things like police brutality is an issue! Is it really now? Drive around your town and city, do you see police hassling citizens, shooting them, etc on a daily basis? No! They want you to fear police officers and see them as the enemy just like the government. The sickest thing they are doing is claiming real world news events are not happening. Such as the Sandy Hook massacre. IT did fucking happen and some sicko DID murder children. Those who believe it didnt happen are as sick as the guy who did it. In my opinion.

Also in my opinion I believe these mass shootings and the people picking off police are part of the Waco type events John Titor described...

Back to the Civil War we are on the verge on. Another thing that is happening is the amount of mob attacks made by blacks. Before I am called racist there (I am not racist by any means) just type into Google search of black mob attacks and you will see what I am talking about. Violence by uneducated young men is becoming a major problem in this country and the populace is becoming more aware of it. People are arming themselves more to protect themselves from any possibility of violence.

I think John Titor was right and legitimate. I dont think John Titor was his real name, but rather a pseudonym for it. Think he would post his real name and have crazies stalking his family?? Hell no! If I was in his position I would create a fake name and ensure that no one could really trace me or family roots. His 2% divergence from the worldline may be enough to throw events off by 5-15 years.

Its real now folks. Even I am buying guns and ammo and preparing. Shit is gonna hit the fan soon.