I thought he was a real time traveler, but his reply made me completely disappointed in him.

Back to 2001.7.1

我以为他是一个真正的时间旅行者,但他的回答让我对他完全失望。

Translation: I thought he was a real time traveler, but his answer left me completely disappointed in him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423_112841_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423_112841_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220423_112819_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423_112819_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20220423_112819_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423_112819_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20220423_112758_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423_112758_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

Noah_A_S

What the heck is 'Art Bell' supposed to mean? And why is this person asking you to have their baby??? the hell?

Himalayan Hermit

Here's Art Bells ' Wikipedia page.

He was a radio host on Coast 2 Coast AM.

The more I think about it, the more I think this dude might be Walker. Don't you think? It does sound like him quite a bit.
How can you be on this forum and don't know who Art Bell is???????? OMG Sacrilege lol. Anyhow, jokes apart.
@Num7 - Who is Walker? Also IMO the above screenshot doesn't seem like from MMM, although we can always tag him @Realmadmanmarcum

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Walker is a serial-imposter. He's been stalking folks on here under several nicknames. His first was Lussorio. Then Lord Henry, Harriet, Mr. Scientist, a couple of others, then Walker.

He is friend with Mullac, both would try to manipulate and fool us repeatedly, then cause drama when it didn't work. Not very subtle.

Not cool.

We were able to setup things so that their new registration attempts are blocked, so they're gone for good.
How can you be on this forum and don't know who Art Bell is???????? OMG Sacrilege lol. Anyhow, jokes apart.
@Num7 - Who is Walker? Also IMO the above screenshot doesn't seem like from MMM, although we can always tag him @Realmadmanmarcum

Noah_A_S

I've spoken to Walker on call. Mullac dragged me into a few calls with him. He's British, or at the very least he's from the U.K. I can confirm this much at least. He's not him.

Noah_A_S

Oh, and yes, Walker and Mullac are friends.

Edit: The only difference is I don't think that Mullac intentionally tried to fool anyone because he knew better. I think he didn't know better and misled people because he thought he knew better and really is crazy, but in a different way than Walker.

The reason I'm saying this is because I've known Mullac for the better part of 11 years now and I know what he's like. You could say we're friends. I met him online during the hacking/modding phase of our lives for the PlayStation 3. He wasn't always completely like this.

Also, yeah I'm actually trying to defend him or anything just trying to help some people understand the way his mind works. Like when I said "I don't think that Mullac intentionally tried to fool anyone because he knew better. I think he didn't know better and misled people because he thought he knew better and really is crazy, but in a different way than Walker" I meant that. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. LOL!

Last edited: