I visited year 2045

brian jj

last week I had enough psychic juice to astrally go to 29 years into the future. I got very relaxed and close to sleep when scenes started to appear behind my eyelids. What i saw was amazing. There was a huge stadium filled with people. They were watching a drone race from far away in holographic 3D. I saw a robot that was not unlike the robots in I,robot films. I saw inside of a car while it was driving and it can flip between manual and self driving modes. the steering wheel folded on itself and the computer took over. The very bad thing I noticed was that my presence was detected by some sort of quantum AI and the information was sending it over the wireless networks. Scary but exciting times ahead. In a certain perspective imagine living back in 1985 and knowing about smartphones and video games of today. it makes you glad that you are living in such primitive times.

steven chiverton

and you dident get anymore from the stm than before i got a result from experimenting with the tec unit which i think i was astrally teleported to somewhere and a women was standing there on the ground and i was looking at her face it was so real wow , didnet see how i got there just that i appeared there and come close enough to see her maybe she summond me

TimeFlipper

and you dident get anymore from the stm than before i got a result from experimenting with the tec unit which i think i was astrally teleported to somewhere and a women was standing there on the ground and i was looking at her face it was so real wow , didnet see how i got there just that i appeared there and come close enough to see her maybe she summond me
I think it was the Fosters XXXX that got you there Steve ;) :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, that was a pretty neat experience you had. Are you often able to do that?

I pretty much never meditate these days, but sometimes I wish I didn't stop...

brian jj

not recently a few years ago I visited the 1930's I saw this beautiful green couch with the words embroidered on the bottom "BARTHOLOMEW" i heard big band music as well. I did a intensive google search and found reference to a defunct furniture manufacturer names bartholomew. I can tell you that this couch was no piece of crap like any particle board garbage you find today.