I want to hear your abduction story

Lagnar

I want to hear your abduction story

theHeggy has started a thread entitled "So how many of you guys have actually seen one?", and it's located here:

http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1979

I just figured that we'd see if this can be taken to the next step. I am truly interested in hearing your abduction stories. I can't seem to get enough of 'em.

Hopefully, you've just entered something like the title of this thread into Google and you are right now looking for a place to post your story and maybe look for a little advice while under the VERY safe cloak of anonimity. I'm sure that most of the regulars here on the Paranormal Network will take your story in stride and cordial sympathy if nothing else. You have nothing to fear, for we are all friends here. Feel free to just let it out.

Sure, some might laugh at the thought of this thread, but if it stays up here long enough, we might actually get some real abductions lined up, and maybe, just maybe, we can offer some sense of condolence. I personally know of a few contacts I could refer people to.

I've read all of Whitley Strieber's non-fiction, and in my opinion, his best publication is called The Communion Letters. I couldn't put this thing down! Of course, if you've had an abduction, and you've needed a place to 'vent' at all, I'm sure you've probably read at least one of Whitley's books if not all, and I'm sure they've probably helped.

Anyway, I know this probably won't be growing very fast, but I think the advantages it could lead to would be well worth any wait involved.

Best wishes...
:):):)

thenumbersix

Re: I want to hear your abduction story.

I, personally, have not. But, years ago my Uncle, a lumberer, swore blind, fire in the sky style that he witnessed a landing. Not sure if he was just taking the piss out of my Auntie.

She now lives in Antigua....without my Uncle ?

virtualgirl

Lagnar...I have read all of them. I've wanted to go down to the basin in San Antonio and poke around. Maybe I will someday. Another good Author is Bud Hopkins. I've read a few of his also.

If you would like to check out Whitley Streibers stuff you can go to www.unknowncountry.com This is his and his wifes site.

WTF

I have a few instances of missing time but I don't remember any abductions.

The_Ruffneck

I don't know if i was abducted.It was 1991 and i woke suddenly in the middle of the night.I looked out of the window.Outside was a large blue round spacecraft , the lights on it were basic colours like red,green etc.I broke into a cold sweat , 5 minutes later i heard voices in the corridor , foreign voices.

I was thinking about it today , it is possible that i was abducted and then had a vision memory put in because i find it strange that aliens would go around my house while talking for some reason.I cannot recall how i fell asleep but when i woke up i immediately went outside (in the morning) and there was a small ring where i saw the craft , the covering on the ground was woodchips.They had not been displaced much which surprised me for a craft of that size.

I was looking on the internet the other week "perth +ufo +1991" where Perth is where i lived then , and found that in one week in 1991 there were 600 reported sightings of ufos over the city.

I was thinking of having hypnosis one day but whether the mind can remember all the details from that far back (other than what i remember happening and of i remind myself regularly) is unknown.

JayTheHero

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"The_Ruffneck\")</div>
I don't know if i was abducted.It was 1991 and i woke suddenly in the middle of the night.I looked out of the window.Outside was a large blue round spacecraft , the lights on it were basic colours like red,green etc.I broke into a cold sweat , 5 minutes later i heard voices in the corridor , foreign voices.

I was thinking about it today , it is possible that i was abducted and then had a vision memory put in because i find it strange that aliens would go around my house while talking for some reason.I cannot recall how i fell asleep but when i woke up i immediately went outside (in the morning) and there was a small ring where i saw the craft , the covering on the ground was woodchips.They had not been displaced much which surprised me for a craft of that size.

I was looking on the internet the other week \"perth +ufo +1991\" where Perth is where i lived then , and found that in one week in 1991 there were 600 reported sightings of ufos over the city.

I was thinking of having hypnosis one day but whether the mind can remember all the details from that far back (other than what i remember happening and of i remind myself regularly) is unknown.[/b]

If you do go for hypnosis, be careful and absolutely, positively make sure it gets put on video tape! It's incredibly easy to implant memories through hypnosis, even by accident. I'll give you a situation:

You're in a trance and talking about an experience you had as a child. You say, "I hear a noise in the kitchen,"
The hynotist responds with, "Who's making the noise?"
And there you have an implanted false memory. With the word "who" the person under a trance like state automatically assumes a life form is making the noise as opposed to a light wind blowing over some wind chimes (or whatever made the noise, not necesarrily wind chimes, and maybe a life form in fact...but that's the problem with it).

That's the bad thing about hypnosis, you're in such a largely open state of suggestion. On the upside though, if you do find someone good at it, who doesn't implant suggestions then it's a great way to recall events that have been shut out (though it's my understanding that with some "alien abduction" recountings stuff can stay locked up in your head no matter how hard you try). Good luck! And I hope anything that comes of it is pleasant. :)

The_Ruffneck

Thanks for the tips.Thats the reason i came to these sort of webpages , to learn meditation and that unlocking inner thoughts , astral travelling and all that but i got carried away with the rest of it.

I will try to get into it more though.

JayTheHero

Hehe, I came to this site because I had an interest Scalar Wave Theory, and noticed a whole heck of a lot more stuff on here. A lot of little things that I knew a bit about :) It's kinda nice being able to share!

As for learning meditations and astral travel (or force travel as Taoists would call it) it's kinda funny...I know all sorts of techniques, but I don't think I've ever had a successful attempt, in the classical sense. But, that's ok...there are many things you can do in a meditation when you go deep enough that are pretty spectacular, including recalling memories. Lots of learning involved too.