I Was Taken To Another Dimension Over Night

Kazper

GRADUATE
This is really weird and sorta sick lol, but In a dream last night I was in first person view (like I usually have been OBE) There was about 8 of us guys in a holding cell of some sort, with a thick solid door with criss-cross bars on the little 8 X 4 observing window in the door and there was nothing in the room but us. We were a leaning against the the wall, 4 men sitting on the floor against the wall next to the door and 4 of us on the side wall sitting against the wall. Then I all of a sudden smelled what seemed to be like like theeee worse fart I ever smelled, So I was like " OMG who in the F**K farted" and one of the guys blamed it on another guy who was diagonal to us and we started laughing, then the guy we were laughing at said " No it wasn't me, it was one of those jerks out there, I seen what they eat and it doesn't smell any better" It was a fart smell but was not human, I did get up and moved around and that's all I can recall.
It was terrible lol. Why I was there I don't know, but I wasn't afraid, don't know if we were actually locked in the room, but we were apparently waiting for some sort of questioning. I was familiar with these guys , I somehow knew them already. It was very bad experience in a way lol.:eek::alien:
OH BTW I had lost my sense of smell years ago from surgeries I had on my nose and in the last 2 weeks started to regain my smell sense back.

Last edited: