I was told I am a Time Traveler

Itheblaze

It won't be altered because the majority won't believe. The current will travel in the same direction as the thinking pattern of the majority. No one will rock the boat and live their life differently because of what you reveal.

BBD2014

It won't be altered because the majority won't believe. The current will travel in the same direction as the thinking pattern of the majority. No one will rock the boat and live their life differently because of what you reveal.

As stated before there are players and obviously you are not one of them. The point is to hide information in plain site. Example Eminem's music video "Rap God"
shows its information stream tapped directly into the 3rd eye. Now what is not obvious is the numbers on the wall 579 this is programming language decimal to ascii 57 = 9 & 79 = o or alpha numeric translation 15. The information level 159 or 15eye. There is so much more. But I will leave you with that.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

As stated before there are players and obviously you are not one of them. The point is to hide information in plain site.

I believe this to a point. The only hidden information I tend to believe is in the book Alas, Babylon.

I believe this to a point. The only hidden information I tend to believe is in the book Alas, Babylon.

BBD2014

579 is a teen clothing store AKA as 'Rainbow Shop'. Most teens watching this video would know this.

Yes I agree another reference to the all seeing eye. A video I would suggest watching is back to the future decoded. As for the rainbow shop and 579 or 159 being the information level to the third eye. Eyes see light white. light has the entire spectrum of color so a hidden reference could very well be rainbow. In the decoded video @ 27:30 discusses light then 911 which I may talk about later.

I did not explain it at all good as the video I suggested does. Here: Back to the future decoded

The very beginning shows the twin pines mall clock of 116 or spun to 911 and 133 or i33. @ 17:00 it discuss the eye specifically it talks about the third eye being submerged in a rainbow @ 19:11 and later discusses the tunnel of understanding and reaching the light @ 22:45 finally @ 27:05 it talks about following the white rabbit.

The white rabbit -Eminem in the movie 8 mile is called b-rabbit he is white so he could be thought of as white "b-rabbit" and b was explained in the pi set. b being our representation 6th sense above our 5 other senses.
j7dc1Nh

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
c - b I d ; He bIG I - c

He is a Hebrew letter meaning look or behold.

As for the decoded video I can not comment on the Greys because I do not know. But different players are to do there part by hiding information about the entire narrative in plain sight.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
579 is a teen clothing store AKA as 'Rainbow Shop'. Most teens watching this video would know this.

Yes I agree another reference to the all seeing eye. A video I would suggest watching is back to the future decoded. As for the rainbow shop and 579 or 159 being the information level to the third eye. Eyes see light white. light has the entire spectrum of color so a hidden reference could very well be rainbow. In the decoded video @ 27:30 discusses light then 911 which I may talk about later.

I did not explain it at all good as the video I suggested does. Here: Back to the future decoded

The very beginning shows the twin pines mall clock of 116 or spun to 911 and 133 or i33. @ 17:00 it discuss the eye specifically it talks about the third eye being submerged in a rainbow @ 19:11 and later discusses the tunnel of understanding and reaching the light @ 22:45 finally @ 27:05 it talks about following the white rabbit.

The white rabbit -Eminem in the movie 8 mile is called b-rabbit he is white so he could be thought of as white "b-rabbit" and b was explained in the pi set. b being our representation 6th sense above our 5 other senses.
j7dc1Nh

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
c - b I d ; He bIG I - c

He is a Hebrew letter meaning look or behold.

As for the decoded video I can not comment on the Greys because I do not know. But different players are to do there part by hiding information about the entire narrative in plain sight.

White rabbit? I think I know who you are now. Did you find Alice?

Zeirbah

Last year I was approached by some strangers on different occasions that told me that I had met them before and that I told them to call me the time traveler.

I have never met these people before in my life but they told me I would be fine and to keep going. I had not told them anything about the pattern I found in pi but they seem to know what I had already found, they told me to keep going everything will be fine.

The video I provided in this post is the message thus far there is more but I wanted to keep it lite.

I have not time travelled yet but I believe it is completely possible but I do not know who the players are.

So I am attempting to flush out the players with the video.
Something similar happened like this back in January 2014 to me. If you want to know, I'll post what happened.