I wish I can go back to 2008

not_a_DJ

You know what I dreamt last night? I was prepairing to smoke weed on a pipe. And I did smoke, but I cant remember I was high. I didn't get high.
After that, same dream, I got a bird on my hands, but I introduced it to a bathroom, forcing it to take the shower... Poor bird, I feel bad for doing that... It was trapped on my two hands...

tflofasho

You know what I dreamt last night? I was prepairing to smoke weed on a pipe. And I did smoke, but I cant remember I was high. I didn't get high.
After that, same dream, I got a bird on my hands, but I introduced it to a bathroom, forcing it to take the shower... Poor bird, I feel bad for doing that... It was trapped on my two hands...

...weird...

Every time I smoked weed from the first time to now; I never had episodes like that. It was no different than smoking a cig casually. Just s calm and peaceful sense came about me; that's it.

not_a_DJ

You can do so... What's the matter? I concluded by myself that I wont do any travel time, there are people in the past timeline who received help and if I do changes, the health status of some people get a serious break down... Maybe somethig worse

But
If I do, I could generate new timelines, isolated timelines. I don't know. Its still experimental.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm willing to take the risk even if it was me that died IF things changed.

There is no guarantee that you will get your child back if you kill yourself. I'm sure you've come across the stories I've told about my own personal experiences with death. It just seems kind of odd that I could experience so many close calls with death and still be alive to talk about it. But in each case it seems like the hand of God intervened. Some people call them miracles. Why me? I certainly don't believe I'm more special than anyone else.

I recall hearing a story from Heather Wade, a talk show host on Midnight in the Desert. She actually died on the operating table. She told her story of what it was like while she was dead. She was in a very dark place. A voice greeted her. She was asked if there was anything in her life she would have liked to have changed. The voice told her it was within it's power to grant her request. But she declined. She said she was happy with her life. So she said she would stay right there with the voice. She did. She said it seemed like she was there with the voice a whole lifetime. But as fate would have it, the surgeons working on her brought her back to the land of the living. Some would call this a near death experience. But she was technically dead for a while.