Idaho Truck Driver Claims He Hit and Killed Bigfoot but Sheriff Burned the Evidence

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Idaho — A Coeur d’Alene truck driver claims he hit and killed a Bigfoot creature while on his way to Cataldo.

Truck driver Tray says he was on the I-90 near carrying an ethanol tank when he hit the animal near Mason Creek 20 years ago.

“It was already getting dark and it was winter. The traffic wasn’t too bad, but the peaks and the bottoms were starting to get ice,” he told Jeffrey Kelly, who revealed the alleged incident on Saturday. “I was just getting into the National Forest and the hills started getting steeper and longer, and that tank was filled to the top with ethanol, so there was just not room for error,” he added.

The driver says he was about 30 minutes into the forest when he spotted “some kind of an animal” running in front of his truck. He states that he wasn’t able to use the brakes fast enough and that he ended up hitting the creature.

“The rig rolled over and came to a stop right at the bridge. Well, I quickly got unbuckled and climbed out of the driver’s side window as fast as I could, and ran down the hill to a safer distance… I noticed the smell of the ethanol was strong in the air.”

He believes another motorist had already called 911 because he could hear the sirens approaching.

“The first to show up was the sheriff, and he and I walked around to the other side of the truck and that is when we first spotted the creature, what was left of the poor thing. The upper body was laid out in a way that there was no doubt as what we were looking at.”

The mutilated torso of the animal, he says, had a cone-shaped head and “weird long arms”.

“It was missing an arm,” he explained. “The sheriff had no idea what to make of it, but we knew that it was a Bigfoot… but no one wanted to admit it. I also noticed this was the actual sheriff, not a deputy.”

But Tray claims the accident suddenly became the least of his worries. He says he was taken to the sheriff’s vehicle as the man in charge called the firefighters and asked them to “hold back until further notice”.

“And as if it was no big deal, he took a road flare, lit it, and threw it directly into the leaking tanker truck. He warned me to never speak of what we saw that day, to never tell a soul that Bigfoot are real, as it would mean nothing but trouble if I did. He threatened that they could make me disappear right now as part of the explosion.”

The trucker says the sheriff then called the fire department back and asked to come to the scene, but that when they arrived, the “evidence” was gone.

“For nearly two decades I have kept my silence, I only tell you now because times have changed, and people should know these animals are out there,” he said.

A month ago, a woman who claimed to be a former United States Department of Defense worker told Cryptozoology News she had seen a “baby Bigfoot” with his mother on a road in Bedford, Virginia. She said she reported the sighting to authorities but that they “didn’t bother” to investigate the incident.

The post Idaho Truck Driver Claims He Hit and Killed Bigfoot but Sheriff Burned the Evidence appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Derrick C.

Idaho — A Coeur d’Alene truck driver claims he hit and killed a Bigfoot creature while on his way to Cataldo.

Truck driver Tray says he was on the I-90 near carrying an ethanol tank when he hit the animal near Mason Creek 20 years ago.

“It was already getting dark and it was winter. The traffic wasn’t too bad, but the peaks and the bottoms were starting to get ice,” he told Jeffrey Kelly, who revealed the alleged incident on Saturday. “I was just getting into the National Forest and the hills started getting steeper and longer, and that tank was filled to the top with ethanol, so there was just not room for error,” he added.

The driver says he was about 30 minutes into the forest when he spotted “some kind of an animal” running in front of his truck. He states that he wasn’t able to use the brakes fast enough and that he ended up hitting the creature.

“The rig rolled over and came to a stop right at the bridge. Well, I quickly got unbuckled and climbed out of the driver’s side window as fast as I could, and ran down the hill to a safer distance… I noticed the smell of the ethanol was strong in the air.”

He believes another motorist had already called 911 because he could hear the sirens approaching.

“The first to show up was the sheriff, and he and I walked around to the other side of the truck and that is when we first spotted the creature, what was left of the poor thing. The upper body was laid out in a way that there was no doubt as what we were looking at.”

The mutilated torso of the animal, he says, had a cone-shaped head and “weird long arms”.

“It was missing an arm,” he explained. “The sheriff had no idea what to make of it, but we knew that it was a Bigfoot… but no one wanted to admit it. I also noticed this was the actual sheriff, not a deputy.”

But Tray claims the accident suddenly became the least of his worries. He says he was taken to the sheriff’s vehicle as the man in charge called the firefighters and asked them to “hold back until further notice”.

“And as if it was no big deal, he took a road flare, lit it, and threw it directly into the leaking tanker truck. He warned me to never speak of what we saw that day, to never tell a soul that Bigfoot are real, as it would mean nothing but trouble if I did. He threatened that they could make me disappear right now as part of the explosion.”

The trucker says the sheriff then called the fire department back and asked to come to the scene, but that when they arrived, the “evidence” was gone.

“For nearly two decades I have kept my silence, I only tell you now because times have changed, and people should know these animals are out there,” he said.

A month ago, a woman who claimed to be a former United States Department of Defense worker told Cryptozoology News she had seen a “baby Bigfoot” with his mother on a road in Bedford, Virginia. She said she reported the sighting to authorities but that they “didn’t bother” to investigate the incident.

The post Idaho Truck Driver Claims He Hit and Killed Bigfoot but Sheriff Burned the Evidence appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

what frustrates me is why when there is bigfoot body/evidence theres always some gov a-hole trying to cover it up smh. i know bigfoot is real and its only a matter of time before a body gets to science without being destroyed or hidden and everyones jaw will drop for the people who are skeptics

walt willis

Never saw one but I think that they may be real.
The question is why has there been no effort from the government to prove or disprove the reports?
My guess is they are hiding something.
The other question is: Why?

Derrick C.

Never saw one but I think that they may be real.
The question is why has there been no effort from the government to prove or disprove the reports?
My guess is they are hiding something.
The other question is: Why?

i agree and i think i might have a reason or have a theory as why there covering up Bigfoot and bigfoot evidence, its becaue bigfoot could be a creation of E.T.