If the Pope dies...

Crosstika

If the Pope dies...

Anyone have a clue what types of nasty things our headed our way if the Pope dies? I've heard a lot of rumors of predictions regarding what happens after his death, but haven't actually heard any of them. Anyone know of any?

StarLord

Re: If the Pope dies...

First they choose a new Pope. I have heard many things but why believe in them?

From the sound of it, they just gave him the last rites.

StarLord

I don't own a HDR so why bother? I pretty much refuse to pass negative BS, there is no % in it.

The only think I'll bank on is they choose a new Pope. & quite possibly may be from Africa if some of the sites & blogs out there are to be believed.

Crosstika

Oh, Ok sorry to bother , I thought this was a place to discuss things of this nature, speculative anyway.

August

Oh, Ok sorry to bother , I thought this was a place to discuss things of this nature, speculative anyway.

Crosstika,

This is the place. Don't worry about the pope's death; he is the earthly CEO of one of the oldest corporations on the planet. The Vatican will witness a smooth transition from pope to pope as always. Many cardinals have been managing things for quite some time I am sure.

For the past 2000 years or so, Roman Catholics have feared the passing of a powerful and aged pope. These are the people who start the rumors. My mom is one of them.

TTF will be more disrupted by the next time traveller than the business of the Vatican will be disrupted by the passing of John Paul II.

StarLord

As long as you don't start bringing all that BS from that code page I wouldn't mind discussing but seriously, it's very very deep at that site. Just my humble opinion.