If time travel is possible, where are all the time travelers?

Doc Brown ish

Where are all the time travellers? Shouldn't we be tripping over time travellers or are we living through a dull period in history that is little visited?
Could ufos be time travelers? Or ghosts? Are we surrounded by time travelers but we just don't see them because they are not what we expect time travellers to be like.
Surely time travellers would leave physical evidence of their presence, are there any anomomalies in history that point to the presence of a time traveller?
If you were a time traveler where would you visit and when?
I think a lot of people would be interested in a trip on the titanic and as a time traveler you could leave before the titanic hits the iceberg.
No one would notice your disappearance because the ship sinks so you would be presumed dead.
Any other suggestions for historically interesting events you would visit where you could leave no trace of ever being there?

mistertimes

lol have you taken a look at the monaliza painting lately?
they are time travelers the 5% real deal are.. they running between dimensions this is why you can never get anything substantial out of them and in the rare case you do you get ridiculed or made to be insane by society.

majority of real deal cases are simply time travels from different dimensional timelines... jumping from their loop to yours.

the whole damn bible was written with their help.. the whole human evolvement is due to this process.. this is what evolution is all about.

there are other species, yes, but a lot of the ufo phenomena is simply dimensional time travel.

Doc Brown ish

As it happens I'm very familiar with leonardo da Vinci'a painting of Mona Lisa and many of his other works.
Are you sure you are not mistaken and meant to refer to his painting of madonna and child with the infant St John?
This is the painting that depicts an object in the sky that looks suspiciously to modern eyes as what could be interpreted as a UFO.
Mona Lisa is an unfinished work which was changed and reworked many times presumably by da Vinci but this is an assumption on the part of art historians as very little is factually known about the painting.
Many of da vinci's works contain odd artefacts
Giving conspiracy theorists ample opportunity for speculation.
In actuality these speculations are mostly ignorance of renaissance symbolism, however there are some mysterious artifacts depicted by da Vinci and his contempries which are difficult to explain.
However this is not evidence of ufos being time travellers, its very interesting speculation and open to interpretation but a lack of explanation is not evidence of anything.
I am not aware of any evidence that links ufos with time travellers and until I am presented with some I will keep an open mind and view ufos as the intriguing mystery they present themselves to be and not impose assumption or wild speculation on the mystery.
A+B=?? Until I know what the value of A and B are I can't determine their combined value.
If you work on assumptions based on speculation you can assume the values of A and B to be any value you wish and therefore come to any combined value to prove what you want to be true regardless of the actual truth.
It is very important that we engage in critical thinking and base our arguments on evidence. otherwise we will never unravel these mysteries and may miss out on some amazing discoveries that could ultimately lead us to understanding our place in the universe.

Krish

Physical time travel in this Universe is impossible...(like a car that flies) but we can think about it and enjoy the show....

Perhaps because...the Universe is doing a work for its growth ....like a child growing up. What is the point of time travel and not grow up? Imagine a six year old kid learned time travel and set it a personal loop to not grow up....would not be an adult....kinda thing...

Doc Brown ish

Physical time travel in this Universe is impossible...(like a car that flies) but we can think about it and enjoy the show....

Perhaps because...the Universe is doing a work for its growth ....like a child growing up. What is the point of time travel and not grow up? Imagine a six year old kid learned time travel and set it a personal loop to not grow up....would not be an adult....kinda thing...

I think I grasp what your saying, do you mean timetravel would have no purpose or would be at odds with the very purpose of existence?
Like an acorn grows in to a oak tree.. that is its purpose to existing.
Therefore pondering the concept of time travel is like pondering whether an oak tree could grow into an acorn.. life spawns life, if the process could happen in reverse what would be the purpose of its existence?

timecore

1.Where are all the time travellers?
2. Shouldn't we be tripping over time travellers or are we living through a dull period in history that is little visited?
1.Some people have a fear of time travel back to the past.They
fear a butterflyaffect.So they have made time travel police agencies to stop it.And you are living in a timeline where they rule.In order to get to a new timeline to see other time travelers.You would have to stop them.
First answer answers second question.

Doc Brown ish

1.Where are all the time travellers?
2. Shouldn't we be tripping over time travellers or are we living through a dull period in history that is little visited?
1.Some people have a fear of time travel back to the past.They
fear a butterflyaffect.So they have made time travel police agencies to stop it.And you are living in a timeline where they rule.In order to get to a new timeline to see other time travelers.You would have to stop them.
First answer answers second question.

How do you know this?