If time travel is possible, where are all the time travelers?

Krish

Physical time travel in this Universe is impossible...(like a car that flies) but we can think about it and enjoy the show....

Perhaps because...the Universe is doing a work for its growth ....like a child growing up. What is the point of time travel and not grow up? Imagine a six year old kid learned time travel and set it a personal loop to not grow up....would not be an adult....kinda thing...

I think I grasp what your saying, do you mean timetravel would have no purpose or would be at odds with the very purpose of existence?
Like an acorn grows in to a oak tree.. that is its purpose to existing.
Therefore pondering the concept of time travel is like pondering whether an oak tree could grow into an acorn.. life spawns life, if the process could happen in reverse what would be the purpose of its existence?

You are better in the explanation...I thank you...

Krish

@Krish - Maybe in this dimension physical time travel isn't possible? I think that virtually anything is possible in this universe. If your mind can conceive something as being possible in this universe, then you can achieve it in this universe.

OR May be NOT...and thank you since we are hot and heavy in this fake news...

The reason, I say that is because, I have a connection to Five Billion year old Civilization...otherwise...I would have kept quiet...

Doc Brown ish

I whole heartedly agree with that!
It raises interesting questions about the nature of reality though.. or should I say the illusionary nature of reality.

timecore

1.Where are all the time travellers?
2. Shouldn't we be tripping over time travellers or are we living through a dull period in history that is little visited?
1.Some people have a fear of time travel back to the past.They
fear a butterflyaffect.So they have made time travel police agencies to stop it.And you are living in a timeline where they rule.In order to get to a new timeline to see other time travelers.You would have to stop them.
First answer answers second question.

How do you know this?
It is just a hunch.

Krish

@Krish:
OR May be NOT
What exactly are you implying there?
and thank you since we are hot and heavy in this fake news...
What is this "fake news" you're talking about?

I do not want to go deep into it in paranormalis...I just do not think it is a part of our Universe, where it just does not work for people who are going to another planet since ours will be dead in 1000 years (Stephen Hawkins)...it will mess up my program...

I can not leave my project under fake news....kinda thing...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Krish:
OR May be NOT
and thank you since we are hot and heavy in this fake news...

I do not want to go deep into it in paranormalis...I just do not think it is a part of our Universe, where it just does not work for people who are going to another planet since ours will be dead in 1000 years (Stephen Hawkins)...it will mess up my program...

Well, people like me can argue with you till blue about whether or not physical time travel is a part of this universe, but I won't go any further there.

However, do you believe astral and mental travel to the past are possible? How about changing the past with such methods? And what do you think about multiple timelines?

Doc Brown ish

This is what I hate about the internet, give people anonymity and the technology to freely express themselves through it and the most imaginative thing they think of doing with it is talking crap in some sad hope that someone else will buy into there crap... all I was trying to do when I started this thread was to provoke philosospical and hopefully intelligent discussion.. I'm out of here!

Krish

@Krish:

Well, people like me can argue with you till blue about whether or not physical time travel is a part of this universe, but I won't go any further there.

However, do you believe astral and mental travel to the past are possible? How about changing the past with such methods? And what do you think about multiple timelines?

However, do you believe astral and mental travel to the past are possible?

YES..because our Time does not exist in Heaven...it is a different set of rules....so, no clock there. They know time based on what happens on Earth time frame...

Changing past is against the Law of God...you can try...but it wont happen...there are issues that is happening now...under a civilization tat is about three billion years old...but you will turn very Blue...if i talk about it...which can cause serious problem...thank you....

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Doc Brown ish - I'm sorry if any of us, particular myself, upset you! :(

@Krish:

If changing the past was either impossible or against God's law, how would you explain the fact that there may two alternate realities, one in which the United States and the Allied Powers won World War II, and one where Nazi Germany won the war? Certainly, in terms of technology (and not morality) the Nazis should obviously have won the war. I'm thinking maybe they didn't in this reality because of one or more people or human-like individuals actually changing the past through some form of telepathic messages/powers. And we are living in the reality in which the U.S. won WWII.

Then again, we can argue till blue about whether or not the past can or should be changed, but I don't think I'll carry this any further either. I think I'll take Doc Brown ish's lead and stop watching this thread as well.