If time travel is possible, where are all the time travelers?

walt willis

Welcome Back Mr Walt Willis :D
I'll not stay long, but I just wish to fine answers and share things I know with others that know more.
The abuse of power by the folks that have been given alien high technology has got to end.
I do understand why total disclosure may not be wise at this time for humans, but the murders must stop that are done to keep the secrets. Enough harm has been done to innocent people. If we were given super high energy technology we would see
a population explosion like no other in the history of mankind.
There are some stupid evil humans in power because of the alien technology they were given.
It looks like the secret shadow government may start another world war soon as a way to cull the heard?
It's hard to imagine what a nuclear war would do or what the aftermath may look like, but we all know that at some
point there will be another world war and we may become the gray aliens our self from living underground?
Most people are not able to grasp that concept of a future human gray being, but the fact is wars always follow peace just as peace will
always follow a war!

timecore

Time travel can be regulated in order to prevent overpopulation.There would be plenty of space in outer space and also in time.When there is too many people in one spot you force them to move.Laws would have to be made to address over population.You would have no choice but to do that.If you released time travel technology and other technology.I prefer they use nonlethal technology to enforce the overpopulation laws.I believe that the nonlethal technology could be made safe to use on humans.

Satyr

There is a thought that disturbed me greatly about this question.

When the first time travel component is built, that country will control other timelines at will from its moment.

Now, would darpa be updating theY were with the space race so long ago?

Would it be a crime internationally to go to a different timeline to increase your country's standing there, even if your timeline was unaffected?

Giving them tech, or messages to file with other departmental scientists?

With the government we had now, would they give the public this tech and ability? Or would it have regulation?

Whoever discovers it first will be the gate keeper. Consider that hard when you choose to trust time travelers.

timecore

The government would regulate time travel to keep certain technologies secret.Because time travel can be used for industrial espionage.

Krish

I really can't imagine time travel would be made available to the public. Unless it was part of group excursions where people were taken around by a tour guide. 'Too many people would abuse the privilege or commit crimes.

You have a good idea.

1. You have Time Travel...and can cause Crime.
2. Then you have Time Police to go after them
3. Once it happen in a Planet over forward and back wards, you need Galactic Police to watch over the locals.
4. Once it happens in the Galaxy, you have Cosmos Police to watch over them....

What a mess?