If you believe, please pray

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have to vent. I have no babysitter. Have to bring the kids to radiation today because there's no school. They'll have to sit alone in the waiting room. My family disappeared. I've been going through this shit alone. I'm serious -- Google radiation burns if you want to know what I'm going through... but the funny thing is, family members will always say "I'm there for you" but then when you ask for help, a thousand excuses pop up. It's amazing how much you learn about people during these times. At least I can say I relied on NOBODY.

Harte

Did you ever think that maybe your kids are little monsters? LOL ;)

I'm very sorry to hear your husband doesn't care, by the way. And I'd watch your kids if I could.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Found out tomorrow is my last day of radiation. :) I thought it was Friday. They're making me come in Friday to check my skin, though. So, next week, no more driving in the morning!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Did you ever think that maybe your kids are little monsters? LOL ;)

I'm very sorry to hear your husband doesn't care, by the way. And I'd watch your kids if I could.

Harte

Yeah, I sometimes think how nice it would be to come home to a huge bouquet of flowers and be taken to dinner on my last day, but then I remember that kind of stuff only happens in the movies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Need more prayers. I thought perhaps a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound were normal until I read this in the visit summary:
lump or mass in breast

Malignant neoplasm of upper-outer quadrant of female breast

• C50.412
Malignant neoplasm of upper-outer quadrant of left female breast

Unless they were just listing the previous condition. She didn't SAY she found a lump....