illegal aliens

HDRKID

Friends, we cannot be making this one up. It is just too crazy. This just in... illegal aliens are going to Canada now. Yeah, they wanna escape. Basically, they are going before we deport em.

Latin American immigrants eye Canada as US deportation fears grow - CNN.com

Remember, people who break into your house do not want to help you. They do not knock on your door for a reason. Typically, these people are not your friends, but enemies.

Canada is a great place and the people are nice. However, most do not understand that some illegals are wanted in their home countries for major crimes. That is why they fear being deported by the new administration and prefer to trek north.

I lived in Toronto for a while and Canada is super. Hey, they have mild summers. However, the winter is cold and then some more. Do hope the illegal aliens dress warm.

Carl Miller

@HDRKID

This is outlandish. Legal Ets are the Tall greys and reptoids by the binary system of Orion and Pleiades. Zeta Reticuli species are those cowboys harvesting cattle. Now we cannot condone Illegal Ets invading Canada. i am a peasant and live in the jungle. I live on bananas and jump from branch to branch. That is the way I am. I cowboy my cattle and see to their health and care. I love the domain i live in, i would never Exchange where i have and where i live for any other 'domain' falsely thinking i would be happier otherwise elsewhere away from where i belong. Tell these illegal ET to go back home. I have my motto = 'Heavens i live in heavens, no other place is better than the jungle, i love the jungle'.

Once , long before the vulgarization of the internet, there haven't been strict laws relating racism.
You know, Brazil was colonized by Portugal and we experienced slavery here during the colonial times.
Africans were taken as slaves from portuguese colonies in Africa, of course, to work in the sugar cane fields.
Way back time, although i am old enough to tell i still remembered when African soccer players were tagged derogatorily as 'negroes'.
Someone even mentioned words like 'monkey' among the crowd and the negro players accepted that state of things as inevitable.
Soft racism has Always existed among us, racism related to the color of the skin.
There is another kind of racism that it is a cultural one, i have once applied the word xenophobia as a deliberate aversion to forgeiners.
Among Latin people there are those living in Europe, in Spain and in Portugal and other island domains in the Atlantic. Following the same line of thought we have the italians. When people use the term Latin, they may also be referring to the mentioned domains in Europe and Italy. It is important to make distinctions because the word Latin today are used derogatorily specially relating to mexicans, the fence jumpers who usually eat their tacos (i do not know what a taco is like).
But brazilians, are also hated because some of 'our species' have acted like fence jumpers in a desperate intent to cross the border. It is a shame indeed.

Only one thing consoles us, fortunately alien invaders will not take much interest in our country although there are often nice green fields somewhere around here. They will not search a new living among us because we live in a terrible political economical crisis. Neither legal nor ilegal ETS will be coming to live among us. Things are really tough around here. But among us who live in the jungle still there are wealthy people who have Sky TV, internet, Jaccuzi, nice houses outside the jungle and can even eat something else other than just banana.
I am so sorry we wont have the alien ets invading our country. It will be so enriching, culturally speaking, but they prefer the 1st world. You still have a stable economy and can do a charitable job, forced by your politicians, but anyhow....

Last edited: