I'm a Time Traveler

Jack420

Hi Marko, Very Interesting thread.

Wish you luck on your mission.

You say your verse is 100-150 years ahead of ours.

Would you please answer a few questions about your verse.

1. Has spiritually and science merged yet?

2. Have you made discoveries that prove human consciousness exists outside of our bodies?

3. Any discoveries on what happens when you die / the after life / reincarnation?

4. Are you familiar with the singularity event? (when artificial intelligence surpasses human intelligence)

5. Has this event happened in your verse yet?

6. What types of food do you eat? (are all your foods processed posion like ours? or is it mostly healthy and organic? (please describe a typical diet and overall health of your people)

7. Do your people meditate often? (any advice on how to raise ones energy or chi)

8. Have you discovered any healing herbs that could help sick people in our verse? (exercises, foods, or anything that could help us please share)

Thank you in advance.

Jack420

Marko

Jack

Hi.

Spirituality and science are separate entities i can tell you this there is no Fanaticism in the religious Muslims like there is in your Verse.

As far as human conscious and does the soul live on no one knows the answer to that question only speculation as to what happens . I would like to believe in re-incarnation.

I am not familiar with the singularity event? Can you give me further details.

Jack we eat the same food but i can tell you this the meat and Veg are not tainted with steroids and sprayed with chemicals. Peoples diets vary like in your Verse some are Vegetarians some eat Cheeseburgers depends on what you like. I enjoy a burger sometimes or a slice of pizza Cold Beer and Amerikan Bourbon. Overall people live healthy life obesity is not typical in my Verse but it exists.

Jack i have been practicing TM for the past fifteen years its amazing, my advice to you is to find a place where you can study TM it will transform your life.

Jack alternative medicine is a viable alternative to modern medicine but i am not a Dr and there really isn't anything i can share. I can tell you though many diseases have been cured Diabetes and many forms of Cancer. On a lighter note baldness has been reversed not life threatening by any means but the ability to re-grow ones hair has made millions of men & woman happier.

Best: Marko

Hi Marko, Very Interesting thread.

Wish you luck on your mission.

You say your verse is 100-150 years ahead of ours.

Would you please answer a few questions about your verse.

1. Has spiritually and science merged yet?

2. Have you made discoveries that prove human consciousness exists outside of our bodies?

3. Any discoveries on what happens when you die / the after life / reincarnation?

4. Are you familiar with the singularity event? (when artificial intelligence surpasses human intelligence)

5. Has this event happened in your verse yet?

6. What types of food do you eat? (are all your foods processed posion like ours? or is it mostly healthy and organic? (please describe a typical diet and overall health of your people)

7. Do your people meditate often? (any advice on how to raise ones energy or chi)

8. Have you discovered any healing herbs that could help sick people in our verse? (exercises, foods, or anything that could help us please share)

Thank you in advance.

Jack420

Jack420

HI Marko,

Thank you for you answers.

I have a few follow up questions.

Have you proven consciousness directly affects / creates our realities? (this is now being proven by our scientist)

Please google the singularity event and you will find a lot of info.

I will look into TM...thanks.

Can you give several examples of what you consider alternative medicines in your verse.

I'm not a Dr. either but I can tell you a lot about different herbs / medicines in our verse, as most any adult can.

Surely you must know more...what do you take for headaches? backaches? Muscles aches? Stress? Colds?

How do you reverse baldness? Cancer? please share.

As you have stated, helping us will not affect your verse at all.

Regards,
Jack420

Marko

Jack

I believe that we makeup our own reality as we go along through life ,what we focus on is real to us. We have the same alternative medicines Chinese Herbal ,acupressure, Vitamin supplements and so on nothing you would not be familiar with. When i have a headache which is rare unless i had too much Schnapps or Guinness i simply take an aspirin or ibuprofen or drink lots of water to re-hydrate no miracle drug for a headache. As for stress relief that is why i do TM i do not get stressed as it seems allot of people in this Verse are medicated for that and anxiety. If you keep your mind busy & focused there is no stress. Colds are irritating but a fact of life hand washing and healthy lifestyle no more can be done to cure the Cold Virus. Baldness is taken care of through a over the counter Pill ,i cannot tell you what it contains sorry. Cancers have been cured through a Gene manipulation which eliminates the Cancer from ever former in the human body ,which is done before birth. And also by Nano technology introduced into the system to directly target and destroy the cancer. We have never used the barbaric Chemo-therapy which is used in this Verse. Helping you as in telling your what is in those pills won't effect my Verse but it potentially would effect yours. Although maybe i was meant to help ?...hmmmmm.

Marko

Frog186

Hi Marko it's Frog sorry I haven't been in the forum recently I have been busy doing a lot of things in general and in private so how are you doing in general and what have you have you been in general? is it possible to go your verse with your mentally and astrally or can you do it all with your physical body and the other ones as well? I have heard of time warps and time shifts do those happen to you also in your verse too? well I have things to do now I will talk with you later on see ya later and nice talking with you again Marko I hope you have a cool day!

Orpheus Rex

I come from 1941 from Germany.

Hello Zeit and welcome. Computer technology, the Internet, and the advanced technologies of today were not invented until many years after 1941. How did you learn how to use this technology so quickly? When did you learn to use a computer/Internet and where?

How are you able to live in this time era...I mean, financially how are you able to support yourself coming from 1941? You need money to live. Where does your money come from?

How did you first get a place to live and how were you able to make a life for yourself in this time era, being as the world is so different from 1941?

~Sam~

Nazi Germany had the first programmable digital computer with Konrad Zuse's Turing-complete Z3. The 1942 Z4 was the first commercial digital computer in the world. Analog computers existed for at least a century before that. Presumably, the Greeks may have had some access to simple analog computers in the time of Archimedes. The Laws of Thought was published in 1854.

Just because we live in a time where our maths curriculum is defined by a lack of mathematical thought, doesn't mean that mathematical thought is dead or that it was similarly dead in previous decades.
As Nietzsche declared the death of logic in the universities - that the system of logical reasoning was becoming lost. The thinker can adapt.

Marko

Hi Marko it's Frog sorry I haven't been in the forum recently I have been busy doing a lot of things in general and in private so how are you doing in general and what have you have you been in general? is it possible to go your verse with your mentally and astrally or can you do it all with your physical body and the other ones as well? I have heard of time warps and time shifts do those happen to you also in your verse too? well I have things to do now I will talk with you later on see ya later and nice talking with you again Marko I hope you have a cool day!

Frog

Thanks for writing ... i have been very busy, i am doing very well thank you for asking. I cannot give you an answer is it possible to travel to other verses mentally or astrally, maybe? I dream when i sleep and it seems real to me so it could be done i suppose. Frog Physically we jump using our harmonic based technology, i have never encountered a time warp or other such anomalies.

Marko

TimeFlipper

I come from 1941 from Germany.

Hello Zeit and welcome. Computer technology, the Internet, and the advanced technologies of today were not invented until many years after 1941. How did you learn how to use this technology so quickly? When did you learn to use a computer/Internet and where?

How are you able to live in this time era...I mean, financially how are you able to support yourself coming from 1941? You need money to live. Where does your money come from?

How did you first get a place to live and how were you able to make a life for yourself in this time era, being as the world is so different from 1941?

~Sam~
Hi Sam...I fell in love with Elizabeth Montgomery, i watched every episode of Bewitched..You also use her first name from that series :D