I'm a Time Traveler

J.A.

I come from 1941 from Germany. I am here to look for information regarding future technology under the German Flag. I am also here to collected information about past technology and historical information. I have been as far back as 8,000 years. I have been to the holy land when the people of Abraham worshiped many gods and goddesses. I have seen future technology that make Ipad look likes its from the stone age. I have seen the new America government after the revolution.

I am here to tell others that they should be thankful of what they have. The people of Abraham today should be thankful they live back in the land of there past. I personaly have nothing to do with there genocide by my country; I am just a person trying to make a living just like many others. I am a separate branch then the ones who have commited that murder. I grew up in Bavaria in a very strict Catholic family who followed the runs of the bible, and if one thing has I taken from that would be: I will give to others knowledge and information because I cannot get that from other if I do not give.

~Zeit~
Thanks for letting us know, if you can prove any of it, of course I can admit that I'll enjoy 'testifying(!)' to being ready to concentrate quite a lot on, if the tachyons exist, I pers. don't think, they don't, m..f.G., dein dänischer Freund, J.A.

Last edited by a moderator:

Time

Zeit, if you really a time traveller, could you appear before me right now?
Where and when the technology come from since you were from 1941?

Time

Many people said "I am a time traveller " but when they been requested to meet up, they don't want to show them self

Some said "safety reasons"

But why to say in the first place that you are a time traveller? Do you know who many people ask for help from them to fix their mistakes or change the decision for other that they love

RHYS

This whole thread is a convoluted, hijacked, misrepresented, irritating mess!

When new ppl find interest by the title & end up having questions answered by an entirely different user than the OP - EONS later, (whose contradictions irk my lumbar spinal region), it seems deceitfully tiresome.

Can this thread be retired & new responses moved to the debunking section created several months ago for whoever this is barking on?