I'm a Time Traveler

Steven Miller

Time travel is an interesting topic. However to travel with one body to another is a simple and funny thought. That is difficult and pointless, obviously there is a disconnect on understanding of reality. Check out things like remote viewing to see how consciousness can leave the body. Sciences proves this, the question is when they will understand it. Things are about to change I can tell you that.

How can you prove my consciousness is not both in the now and the future? Basically how can I prove that your consciousness is both in the now and in the future. There is more to this argument check out the last paragraph in the article in the link.
Consciousness here and there? This one idea could change everything if you actually understand it.

bluejay_1919

I would like to go back in time and take my Dad out of that stupid nursing home and bring him home with me and take care of him. If I had done that in the first place he wouldn't of fallen down and hit his head and layed in his own blood for several hours. The coroner said he cracked his skull so bad it was equivalent to falling off a 10 story building. But apparently he just fell....something very suspicious went on that night he fell. That's why the nursing home paid us to keep quite and not investigate. If I could go back in time more than once, it would be to also see what really happened to my sweet Daddy that night in his room. And then to bring him home.

Timetraveler

I want know why all timetravelers in this forum are all from the past? WTF!!
and use google for your research as how you found this forum.

TimeFlipper

Hi Timetraveler welcome to Paranormalis :)
In answer to your question, Paranormalis found a lot of us including myself..How did you find out about us? :)

Timetraveler

Hi Timetraveler welcome to Paranormalis :)
In answer to your question, Paranormalis found a lot of us including myself..How did you find out about us? :)
I just wrote "timetravelers forum" to see if I had to create one myself or not, and I found this forum so I did a jump here.
anyway thanks for your welcome.

Last edited:

Time

about my family and people around me..
i hope there is a time traveler who can take me back and do something

time traveler is better