I'm a Time Traveler

someguy

This was a great thread but I wish some of you would stop trying to prove a hoax and let the story be told, some of you need to chill out and let go of your ego and shut the f*** up and stop being doosh bags, I haven't been here in almost ten years and the same bull still, so annoying

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This was a great thread but I wish some of you would stop trying to prove a hoax and let the story be told, some of you need to chill out and let go of your ego and shut the f*** up and stop being doosh bags, I haven't been here in almost ten years and the same bull still, so annoying

So well put in your post.

Last edited:

mistertimes

opmmur did you read the thread I started like 2 weeks ago or maybe 3 I lost count.. you never answered.. can you at least say something about it...if you don't feel like talking about it then its fine...but I just want to hear a little about your experience

TimeFlipper

Many of us on here are very skeptical about the claims people make of being time-travellers...I have been on Paranormalis for nearly two years now and during that time i have encountered only a few people claiming to be a time-traveller, and they were quickly debunked..::LOL::

We have a very simple test and i have named it after one of our members who thought it up, and its call the Einstein Test..
We ask the person to go forward in time one week and look at three separate newspaper headlines...If the newspaper headlines turn out to be completely accurate when the following week arrives, then they have proved to us that they are indeed time-travellers...
Needless to say no one has taken up our simple test..:(

I dont think we are being unfair in asking for the Einstein Test, and if the persons were truly time-travellers, they would be very happy to take it...We dont accept any excuses as to why they cannot take the test..:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@TimeFlipper What someguy wanted to point is that sometimes, people will prefer to debate and challenge rather than listen. That usually turns off the original poster from posting and he/she'll just leave.

Debunking isn't something we encourage, as stated in the forum rules. I'm not saying critical thinking is prohibited. All I'm saying is: Let's listen more and argue less. If you don't buy it, fine, but let the discussion continue its course for the others who enjoy it. I think that's pretty much what he meant and I tend to agree with him, proof or no proof.

I didn't re-read the whole thread, so I can't say who said what, when. I'm not implying you contributed to this specific thread's demise...

TimeFlipper

I "listened" very intently and looked at some of the first postings of the alleged time-traveller zeit individuum, as for someguy i didnt complain or argue about his brusque attitude in calling anybody who was skeptical of the claims as being doosh bags..
Num7, when ever we get someone claiming to be a time-traveller, its natural and acceptable to be skeptical and it will always be that way..

As for the stories they tell, its just made up fantasy and i dont really think that most of our members will find them enjoyable, rather i believe that the majority of our members will be asking relevant questions to the "time-traveller", just like they were doing in this thread and many others..Again its natural to be asking questions in a skeptical manner..

Perhaps i should have said instead of the dreaded "Debunked word", our alleged time-traveller was again one of the many wannabe time-travellers who were extremely economical with the truth...Personally if i want to read science fiction i will choose a suitable book and not an attention seeking person, the likes of which we have seen before on Paranormalis..

Anyways iam out of this thread permanently now, as i dont wish to be seen as a thread demiser, although that actually happened a long time ago lol :D

Last edited:

someguy

Thanks Num7, and for the rest of you, I came here to read interesting stories, i don't think this message board needs any volunteer debunkers, if you do your research you will make the connections where the people with fake stories got the material, I think the nazi twist was brilliant and you skeptics fell right in the trap, I don't know if these guys are real but they are good writers for sure, I saw the holes in the story but I still wanted to read more, I apologize for calling you doosh bags......a little bit

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
opmmur did you read the thread I started like 2 weeks ago or maybe 3 I lost count.. you never answered.. can you at least say something about it...if you don't feel like talking about it then its fine...but I just want to hear a little about your experience

No comment on my experiences in a open post which can be reposted by other search engines like Google and others.

I do not like dealing with other members that are hiding their true identity ( no age, no male or female, their origin meaning city and state or country)

I like information about who I'm dealing. And why at person is hiding their true identity. We've had so many people that here. Individuals that been on this site for years and then start having problems and come back with a new identity, this is problematic to me and the other members.

I do not usually read or respond to members that are not willing to put forth an honest effort to share a little bit of information even to the point of what sex if they are male or female or what country they're from. So little personal information and they won't do it.

Last edited: