I'm a Time Traveler

Jeremiah

Ok. I've read through this thread. And thought about it. And I've got a question or two and would like honest logical answers. I understand why you say you are here, to gather intelligence about arms and munitions to change the outcome of the war in your time. But let me ask you this - why if you could travel all the way to the year 2200, or 2100 as you say you've traveled, would you come to the year 2013 an post on paranormalis? If u were looking for weapons information, why wouldn't you travel to a later time when there are more advanced weaponry? Are you saying in the next 200 years our weapons won't have advanced at all? And also, if someone were sent through time with such an important piece of technology (time machine), you would think there would be rigorous testing involved to make sure that person would be able to handle the stresses of time travel, as well as linguistic training so you could properly speak to those you encounter. You said you were here specifically, in the US ,which tells me it was planned. Even in 1941 you knew we speak English here. So why would you have such a hard time with correct spelling, grammar, and understanding of the language as a whole ? Are you saying you were completely untrained for this mission? Reply when you have time.

Zeit Individuum

After seeing all that you have supposedly seen during your travels....why would you even care about 1940's Germany? Your *task* is basically a waste of time (pun intended) since you know the outcome. There are too many variables to alter an entire war that not only killed millions (look at that word) of innocent people, but altered the entire planet for generations. Your feeble attempt to alter such a grand set of incidents is pointless...and I find it insulting my intellect. Now I require more than just some bad grammar and a half-hearted yarn bub. Since you traveled all this way to see us, and you are familiar with our technology....then where are the pictures of your device? Did the wooden box burn up when those atoms smashed together and brought you to the land of the free? Upload pictures of the device...The good folks here need to see something of your device and how it operates. Since we are in the tech scavenging business....I want to see your 1940's tech. I may even raise an eyebrow.

I will get to it when I have a chance.

Zeit Individuum

Ok. I've read through this thread. And thought about it. And I've got a question or two and would like honest logical answers. I understand why you say you are here, to gather intelligence about arms and munitions to change the outcome of the war in your time. But let me ask you this - why if you could travel all the way to the year 2200, or 2100 as you say you've traveled, would you come to the year 2013 an post on paranormalis? If u were looking for weapons information, why wouldn't you travel to a later time when there are more advanced weaponry? Are you saying in the next 200 years our weapons won't have advanced at all? And also, if someone were sent through time with such an important piece of technology (time machine), you would think there would be rigorous testing involved to make sure that person would be able to handle the stresses of time travel, as well as linguistic training so you could properly speak to those you encounter. You said you were here specifically, in the US ,which tells me it was planned. Even in 1941 you knew we speak English here. So why would you have such a hard time with correct spelling, grammar, and understanding of the language as a whole ? Are you saying you were completely untrained for this mission? Reply when you have time.

I had many training in the English Language and in time travel. The reason why the SS does not want their personal to completely know how a time machine works is because they do not want us to recreate this mission for any other persons other then Nazi Germany. There are other parts of my mission that does not need to be discussed.

Zeit Individuum

I am looking for information on technology that could help change the path of the war, such as helicopters, submarines, tanks, etc. I could ride a motorcycle through the Zeitportal, its small enough too. All other technologies that we’re looking for is too large so we have to bring back pieces or blueprints.

You want information to help change the outcome of the war against Nazi War Criminal, Adolf Hitler who murdered millions of innocent people...and who cost thousands of lives of the brave men who fought to exterminate him and his regime in WW II???

Yes, that's how I put food on my table.

Zeit Individuum

So in your other topic, you said that time cannot be changed, yet you are here saying you want to change time? By changing the path of a past event, you are altering time. You said in experiments, you were unable to alter time itself. So how exactly are you planning to alter the path of the war? Also by creating an alternate path, you are opening up an alternate (multiple) universe, which you have claimed in your other thread, that is impossible to do, multiple universes do not exist.

We want to TRY to change history, we still don't know if this is possible but it doesn't hurt to try.

Khaos

where the wild things are
So what makes you or made your superiors think that the tech you are looking for is here in 2013? Better yet, what if its not here and its in 5105? Also Jeremiah, in response to your question about his spelling and grammar. Even after years of learning, people can still have trouble with the English language. English is one of the toughest languages, from what I have heard to learn, if someone is say Japanese or Korean. He most likely got a few months of learning our language, enough to have an understanding and enough to be able to hold small talk with anyone he encounters. Over time of course, while staying in our country he would learn more. I mean do you know any other languages? If you do, how fluent are you in them?

Samstwitch

I am looking for information on technology that could help change the path of the war, such as helicopters, submarines, tanks, etc. I could ride a motorcycle through the Zeitportal, its small enough too. All other technologies that we’re looking for is too large so we have to bring back pieces or blueprints.

You want information to help change the outcome of the war against Nazi War Criminal, Adolf Hitler who murdered millions of innocent people...and who cost thousands of lives of the brave men who fought to exterminate him and his regime in WW II???

Yes, that's how I put food on my table.

Then you are a Nazi War Criminal! In our time, Nazi War Criminals are hunted down and prosecuted, some even executed depending on what country they are prosecuted in.

Samstwitch

I had many training in the English Language and in time travel.

You write with broken English. It is obvious to me that you are from a foreign country due to your language errors. I'm not saying that as a detriment to you. I'm only mentioning it because it is obvious that you are from a foreign country.

ZeoEmeraude

I don't think you have had any *training* in any form of time travel bub. I asked you to post a picture of the device you used to travel to this time only because I know that you will not produce any form of solid evidence to support your claims. Let me just get this out of the way so you and I understand one another.....I have seen your ilk here before....We in this time call them...wait for it...hoaxers. See, ya come posting here your fantastical, but racist tirade in some vain attempt to garner either attention or anger on a topic that many members here find interesting. That topic IS NOT WWII or the Nazi Regime. It is the science and understanding of traveling through the fabric of space-time. Here's another news flash for ya as well....Hitler was an idiot, the SS were followers of an insane idiot, and the persecution and deaths of the Jewish people stain the hands and souls of those who served under that idiot (for those having trouble following along...the idiot is Hitler and his entire regime). Yet you are looking to change all of that right? Win the war for good ole Adolf and elevate the Nazi regime to control the world.....Obviously you have learned nothing during your supposed travels. No, I think you are just another fascist hoaxer...truth hurts bub...but it can set you free. Oh and if you decide to post your pictures of your device..(I'm assuming you need more time to whittle it up) I will try to keep an open mind.