I'm a Time Traveler

titorite

Their are a few of us here, regulars, you might note our near complete absence from this thread and ones like it.

Don't feed the trolls my friends.

With love,

Titorite

(remind me of this some time when I need it , wont yall)

Zeit Individuum

You want information to help change the outcome of the war against Nazi War Criminal, Adolf Hitler who murdered millions of innocent people...and who cost thousands of lives of the brave men who fought to exterminate him and his regime in WW II???

Yes, that's how I put food on my table.

Then you are a Nazi War Criminal! In our time, Nazi War Criminals are hunted down and prosecuted, some even executed depending on what country they are prosecuted in.

Some of the things in your time did not happen in my time. The Jews never happened in my time.

Zeit Individuum

I don't think you have had any *training* in any form of time travel bub. I asked you to post a picture of the device you used to travel to this time only because I know that you will not produce any form of solid evidence to support your claims. Let me just get this out of the way so you and I understand one another.....I have seen your ilk here before....We in this time call them...wait for it...hoaxers. See, ya come posting here your fantastical, but racist tirade in some vain attempt to garner either attention or anger on a topic that many members here find interesting. That topic IS NOT WWII or the Nazi Regime. It is the science and understanding of traveling through the fabric of space-time. Here's another news flash for ya as well....Hitler was an idiot, the SS were followers of an insane idiot, and the persecution and deaths of the Jewish people stain the hands and souls of those who served under that idiot (for those having trouble following along...the idiot is Hitler and his entire regime). Yet you are looking to change all of that right? Win the war for good ole Adolf and elevate the Nazi regime to control the world.....Obviously you have learned nothing during your supposed travels. No, I think you are just another fascist hoaxer...truth hurts bub...but it can set you free. Oh and if you decide to post your pictures of your device..(I'm assuming you need more time to whittle it up) I will try to keep an open mind.

It is a different time, the Jews never happened in mine. I do not mind the Jews, they are nice people. I have a friend how is Jewish.

ZeoEmeraude

Uh...OK. See it happened...and you can deny it all you like. You are a hoaxer. You offer up nothing to validate your claims. I would be embarrassed to post such drivel. I've seen better stories posted by those with less brain cells than you. I agree with Samstwitch. But if you post me some good evidence to the contrary....well, I might raise an eyebrow. I was gonna debunk you more...but you have already done that yourself.

images
* THIS GUY has more brain cells than the average hoaxer*

Liberty

Ill let you in on a little secret! Most Nazi's are in HELL! A placed where time travel ends! And eternity begins! Go back and tell your bosses that JUDGEMENT is now on the UNITED STATES! I wouldn't go back if I were you! :eek: Where do they come from Sammy???

Answer this one question!

In the future there is a man hiding! Where is he hiding? Why is he hiding? Any real time traveler will answer this! This is set in stone :)

Sliders

I come from 1941 from Germany. I am here to look for information regarding future technology under the German Flag. I am also here to collected information about past technology and historical information. I have been as far back as 8,000 years. I have been to the holy land when the people of Abraham worshiped many gods and goddesses. I have seen future technology that make Ipad look likes its from the stone age. I have seen the new America government after the revolution.

I am here to tell others that they should be thankful of what they have. The people of Abraham today should be thankful they live back in the land of there past. I personaly have nothing to do with there genocide by my country; I am just a person trying to make a living just like many others. I am a separate branch then the ones who have commited that murder. I grew up in Bavaria in a very strict Catholic family who followed the runs of the bible, and if one thing has I taken from that would be: I will give to others knowledge and information because I cannot get that from other if I do not give.

~Zeit~
Zeit welcome, where did hitler die ?