I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor

QuadKidor

View attachment 940

Dagamean species. This Image is from my electronic life database.
This photo does look a bit odd, what is causing this? Is there a translation error in the encoding/conversion process? You could always obtain one of our Earth cameras to take a photo, and then upload it to an Earth computer.

It is because you cannot convert a high tech image into a low tech image. It messes up the photo for some reason.

TimeTravel_00

Do you know what the common ancestor for the 3 races looks like or where they came from? How much information do you have on our common ancestor? What information do you have on the reptile race that you mentioned? How similar is their DNA to that of our races? Do you have any information on the history of the reptile race?

BlastTyrant

Okay Quad, mind if i ask for a huge favor? You see i have a fair amount of knowledge when it comes to the ufology and ET's and i am sensing a few things do not add up. But i am a man to give anyone the benefit of a doubt until proven other wise but i suppose me and a few others are simply wanting proof, anyone can weave a good story and claim to be what they want, BUT the proof is where it is at my friend, the pictures you posted are anything you can dig up online or draw your self via the people pictures.

Our earth technology may be primitive but it is also simple to use, such as a cheap digital camera that is more than capable of taking a picture and we can simply walk you through uploading it. I understand we are expected to believe in our ET counterparts and i do by all means believe and have seen, others here may fall in line but it is in my nature to question. So i have 2 simple requests.

1. A direct Non cloaked picture of you and or your spaceship taken by you.

2. Sit down with me and have lunch, this may entail a Spaceship ride.

wanda

is this the private message then? I am pretty new and don't know how to find it. there is so much I want to know. I know you came to study us, but why? why now during this time. what do you hope to gain by your knowledge? what are your plans for earth when you are don't studying? I saw the drawing you posted above. that doesn't look like the man I saw. he looked human but handsome. he had like golden skin and long flowing hair. his eyes were beautiful and always seemed to be filled with love.

BlastTyrant

Wanda if you scroll to the top of the screen where the Alert is for new messages, you will see a Inbox Option, that is where the Private message is,.

QuadKidor

Hello I work for Russian military and I wanted to say to you people one here, user who posted recently, named QuadKidor, whos real name is Sifta, has been shot down by Russian military and is held in research facility. It is theyre I work for my government as scientist. I have become close to Sifta and she tell me to post photograph. She also say for person named Time, a temple worker and officer of law, to make website about him and her talks to let world know extrateristals are here. End of contact.
QuadKidorPhoto.JPG

BlastTyrant

Hello I work for Russian military and I wanted to say to you people one here, user who posted recently, named QuadKidor, whos real name is Sifta, has been shot down by Russian military and is held in research facility. It is theyre I work for my government as scientist. I have become close to Sifta and she tell me to post photograph. She also say for person named Time, a temple worker and officer of law, to make website about him and her talks to let world know extrateristals are here. End of contact.
View attachment 959

You're kidding right? There has been a treaty since WW1 that unidentified Flying Objects are not to be shot at my Military Personel, this includes all major powers. Also the photo shop job is a bit lacking, reminded me of Minecraft for some reason. no no no the Characters you make for WII thats it.