i'm begin haunted

mullac998

Does anyone want to skype because i need to talk to someone about getting ride of these spirits. I would get my house clean but these spirits follow me around.

Wind7

Staff
Does anyone want to skype because i need to talk to someone about getting ride of these spirits. I would get my house clean but these spirits follow me around.

Hello mullac998,
I may be able to help however, I
do not use Skype.
You may send me a pm (private message) if you wish.

Is it just a nuisance to you
or are you feeling threatened?

Have you done anything to attract spirits to you? (Evp sessions.. Ouija....etc.)

Anything you can tell me will help illuminate the cause.

Pm me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Wind7
:)

Orpheus Rex

Take something of worth (to the entity) burn it in a bowl. Put ashes in a jar. Place jar under your shirt and just above the belt-line, leave the area, bury the jar on the banks of a river.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Spirits are people. You simply need to talk to them without being afraid. Many are lost. Tell them to go to the light. Picture them in your mind going to the light. Some don't realize they are dead and are very confused.

SolarGlitch

They're multiple ways of getting rid of spirits that are haunting you. Different religions have different ways of handling this situation. I would suggest something. If this is not the first time that you've experienced, and you've tried one way of getting rid of these spirits. Then try some other methods.

Freak Show

are they haunting you or just following you. what i mean is are they causing you harm, or just hanging around you letting you know they are there