I'm lost and want to share my experience this is the 2nd time of probably many

Noch Cox

But why is this happening? Let's see if your subconscious knows something. Have pen/notepad by nightstand. Lie down quietly and tell yourself (in your mind), that you are now going to dream and remerber upon waking why you are able to shift. Is there away to shift back home? Dwell on this problem until you fall asleep. Hopefully, you'll dream the answer. It might take a few tries. Post the results if you're still here.
I have not long woken up and i have no idea why but i tried what you suggested, I don't believe i know why. iv been looking into things like worm holes and time ruptures but honestly i cant wrap my head around these ideas and have no idea what id do if i could anyway. Like i said i have never taken any interest in anything like this before and would never have come on a forum like this as (No offence) but you do get a few loony people on here but i guess i sound like one now huh :/

Noch

Noch Cox

But why is this happening? Let's see if your subconscious knows something. Have pen/notepad by nightstand. Lie down quietly and tell yourself (in your mind), that you are now going to dream and remerber upon waking why you are able to shift. Is there away to shift back home? Dwell on this problem until you fall asleep. Hopefully, you'll dream the answer. It might take a few tries. Post the results if you're still here.
Oh and after trying what you suggested it yeiled no results :/ thanks for trying to help anyway,

Noch

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is no easy way to explain this without sounding crazy so here we go. I keep travelling to different worlds that are the same as this but not.

Who do you travel to these worlds? Does it happen spontaneously?

imagine going to a different world where you exist but your know by a different name, all your relationships are different your interests, everything!

Not trying to be offensive in any way, but memory disorders do exist and you may want to get checked and rule them out.

Acela Cortese

So i have no idea where too even start with this as it didn't go so well the first time but here i go again. My name is Noch Cox, i was born on October 18th 1994 in the south of England and i guess im a sort of time traveller i think. Please note, im no scientist and honestly i have no idea whats happening to me. I will try and make this as easy to understand as possible but as i said i dont really know whats happening myself and in all honesty im making these posts so that i can see if this has happened to anyone in this place before and too see if iv visited here before.

There is no easy way to explain this without sounding crazy so here we go. I keep travelling to different worlds that are the same as this but not. When i say different worlds i dont mean different planets, i'm still on earth but things are just different. At first i didn't really notice the differences and i thought i was just miss remembering things but as i travelled again and again it became clear that things were very different. I mean the road i lived on the people i new even my name changed! Brands, games, companys, technology in every world i visit its all different. I'm so sick of being lost. In this world and others iv read threads on time travellers hoping that someone can help me understand what is happening to me and in all of them they have some magic car or digit box or some rubbish that takes them in time and im just here traveling with nothing. I get no choice where im going. i have no idea when it happens and im sick of everyone being a stranger. seriously imagine going to a different world where you exist but your know by a different name, all your relationships are different your interests, everything! and maybe you can get on with that life then boom you change again to a different name! a different place! i dont want to be called sam i dont want to play on a xbox, my name is noch and i want to go home play on my micro and go back to collage and study art. I didnt want to rant just please understand that im so alone and trapped. when i travel i guess the other me just carrys on as if nothing happend or maybe he then travels as well i have no idea but when i travel i always feel like im not really me and i should do my best to not screw up what ever life other me has made. If im still here il respond to questions if any are even asked, again sorry for the rant im just so sick of being alone.

Thanks if you read this, Noch
You poor thing I do believe you are you in the us ? I'm in la . Maybe I can help and hook you up with an inventor who might be able to help you

Acela Cortese

So i have no idea where too even start with this as it didn't go so well the first time but here i go again. My name is Noch Cox, i was born on October 18th 1994 in the south of England and i guess im a sort of time traveller i think. Please note, im no scientist and honestly i have no idea whats happening to me. I will try and make this as easy to understand as possible but as i said i dont really know whats happening myself and in all honesty im making these posts so that i can see if this has happened to anyone in this place before and too see if iv visited here before.

There is no easy way to explain this without sounding crazy so here we go. I keep travelling to different worlds that are the same as this but not. When i say different worlds i dont mean different planets, i'm still on earth but things are just different. At first i didn't really notice the differences and i thought i was just miss remembering things but as i travelled again and again it became clear that things were very different. I mean the road i lived on the people i new even my name changed! Brands, games, companys, technology in every world i visit its all different. I'm so sick of being lost. In this world and others iv read threads on time travellers hoping that someone can help me understand what is happening to me and in all of them they have some magic car or digit box or some rubbish that takes them in time and im just here traveling with nothing. I get no choice where im going. i have no idea when it happens and im sick of everyone being a stranger. seriously imagine going to a different world where you exist but your know by a different name, all your relationships are different your interests, everything! and maybe you can get on with that life then boom you change again to a different name! a different place! i dont want to be called sam i dont want to play on a xbox, my name is noch and i want to go home play on my micro and go back to collage and study art. I didnt want to rant just please understand that im so alone and trapped. when i travel i guess the other me just carrys on as if nothing happend or maybe he then travels as well i have no idea but when i travel i always feel like im not really me and i should do my best to not screw up what ever life other me has made. If im still here il respond to questions if any are even asked, again sorry for the rant im just so sick of being alone.

You poor thing I do believe you are you in the us ? I'm in la . Maybe I can help and hook you up with an inventor who might be able to help you
What's the last thing or time you remember just being I your home town

Fenyx

There is no easy way to explain this without sounding crazy so here we go. I keep travelling to different worlds that are the same as this but not. When i say different worlds i dont mean different planets, i'm still on earth but things are just different. At first i didn't really notice the differences and i thought i was just miss remembering things but as i travelled again and again it became clear that things were very different.

I have met many people that seem to say the same thing, myself included, and we all seem to remember similar things, so it wasn't simply a misinterpretation. I believe that this is because of history being changed, so you aren't so much a time traveller, but you can remember what has happened.

Do you have any neurodevelopmental disorders, as each of the before-mentioned people were either autistic (like me), ADHD or had a form of Asperger's.

Noch Cox

Noch what time era are you from?
I have no idea what sort of answer you are expecting but i call this universe "coca cola" because this is the universe with red cola cans. Also this place is listed at 32 in my list of universe, no real significance to it just this was the 32nd place i listed.