I'm moving (June 7th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm moving to a new place this weekend, on June 7th and 8th. That means I won't be online and active as much as usual, but don't worry, that's a temporary situation. Things should get back to normal in about a week or so.

There won't be an official chat event on Friday June 6th, but you are free to join the chat and discuss with fellow members who will be there if you feel like it.

Stay tuned for an awesome announcement tomorrow night!

--Num7

Earthmasque

I'm moving to a new place this weekend, on June 7th and 8th. That means I won't be online and active as much as usual, but don't worry, that's a temporary situation. Things should get back to normal in about a week or so.

There won't be an official chat event on Friday June 6th, but you are free to join the chat and discuss with fellow members who will be there if you feel like it.

--Num7
We will endeavor to persevere.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Does this mean I get to put my fake sheriff badge on now?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

--Num7

Don't worry. We'll be good!!! Um. Maybe...... :ROFLMAO:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I should send them an email to let them know about it too.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I should send them an email to let them know about it too.

Dear retards,

I'm away for the weekend and you're all unbanned. Please don't come back though. Really. But if you do, definitely don't post. Really.

Love,
Num

Status
Not open for further replies.