I'm Not Dead

Sanyam Deshi

I was a very active member here for a short period of time a few years ago. At one point, I got into an argument with a certain member here, who at one point in the middle of the argument, said something along the lines of, "people who have disagreed with me in the past tend to suddenly disappear." Disturbing, right? Just want to leave this one message here saying that I have not been murdered. Hope you have all been doing well!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was a very active member here for a short period of time a few years ago. At one point, I got into an argument with a certain member here, who at one point in the middle of the argument, said something along the lines of, "people who have disagreed with me in the past tend to suddenly disappear." Disturbing, right? Just want to leave this one message here saying that I have not been murdered. Hope you have all been doing well!

It was probably Harte. He's been known to say some terrible things. Are you back to haunt him?

Harte

Yeah.
I thought it was funny.
I don't think I'm the person that Sanyam Deshi had a problem with - I don't usually threaten to "disappear" someone.

Though several years back I had a poster threaten my family here.

Harte