I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

1. Sleep paralysis is a sign that something happens with the soul.
2. Your soul escapes from the body (unconsciously)
3. Reincarnation always happens outside the physical body.
4. The first perception (the bright ray of light enters your consciousness, the reincarnation occurred)
5. To find out, it can take a lifetime.
6. You live as a man - you fall asleep and live as a spirit in the 5th dimension.
7. You have a lot of supernatural abilities.

I walk with ghosts:

Mayhem

Zenith
2. Your soul escapes from the body (unconsciously)

I remember this. Looking down on my body from the corner of my room.

Some years later i slept walked a fair bit. From 7-11 years of ages or near.

Rudi

Exactly !
Describe your supernatural abilities regarding telepathy (connection with other souls in 5.Dim?

Mayhem

Zenith
The cycles of life open up every so often as you know.
Depending on your reincarnations and the progress of your soul.

This time the experience is much more pronounced. The calling is there for it to be opened. If so wish with much work.

The minds eye is reactivating is all i will say, for good reason.

Rudi

Perfection of the human body.

A man from the point of view of the universe looks like a little more sophisticated animal species. Not long since he was hairy or with a fur of sacrificial animal, today he has a synthetic jacket instead of fur. It is still overgrown by some parts of the body, which is still the remains of the past. Therefore, his body can not be compared to a high civilization body because it is still far away.
The human body has changed over the centuries, the senses that it does not use slowly loses, and the one that needs it changes to perfection.

The most disturbing thing for me is that they show on the movies of some ET the form of a beast of full violence, because the reality is quite different.
ET from the universe that would conquer the earth would be elegant, the skin would have smooth foil, thin layers, six fingers on the arm, which would form the whole of the grip, thin fingers, increased the back of the skull, breathe with the oxygen tablet, talks telepathic.

Mayhem

Zenith
At the barrier i am now crossing.

Multiples coming and going, for their owns .
He that stops them when they are not ready to encounter.
Better off letting them flow , much time ahead to worry about such things.

Tron1

I used to do the same mayhem, when i was 7 I would have dreams that i could not figure out what they were until later on, and a tsunami was always in it. Every re - occuring dream i had had to deal with a tsunami.