IN NEED OF HELP FROM A TIME TRAVELER

twilight8787

If you are a time traveler, I would like to ask you for a favor. My dog died suddenly in the early morning on November 29, 2004. She was acting energetic and perfectly normal the day before but had an illness that I did not know about and showed no symptoms. The favor I would like to ask is this. Can you email me a message BEFORE NOVEMBER 25, 2004 warning me that my dog, her name was DIXIE / BABE, will become sick on the night of November 28, 2004 and to take her to the vet and run blood tests and to take extra special care of her before then. Please send the message to all of the following email addresses: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] If you can only send me the message before 1996, please email me at [email protected] to get my contact information before 1996. She was a wonderful dog and I would do anything to get her back. Please help me if you have the ability to go back in time. I would be eternally grateful.

Jovial_Kitten

I'm afraid this doesn't make much sense to me. The only way this would work is if you believe in the multiple timelines theory and even then it wouldn't bring your dog back to you in this timeline.
As hard as it is to lose a pet, you must remember that all things happen for a reason,even bad things.

Judge Bean

Why would timetravelers break the apparent clampdown on all release of information, in the face of war, famine, and disaster, in order to save your dog? If this be so, the world is not only upside down, but inside out as well, and I am going to go back to being a janitor at Kmart on the graveyard skeleton crew.

StarLord

Hey Paul,

While your there, and seeings how your going to be up anyway working during the graveyard shift, can you do me a big favor? During your break when you go back in time, could you please make a call to the Naval base on Honolulu, ask for the CO, Admiral Halsey I think it is, don't speak to any one else, if they give you any static tell them it's "The Commander In Chief" and please let him know to check the radar aray that just got sent to the island and make deadly sure that even the officiers stay there 24hrs for the next 7 days. Also, let him know that it is in his best interest to move the ALL, REPEAT ALL ships out to sea for the next two weeks. Thank you so very much.
Your Buddy,
Orvil Wright

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Dec 3 2004, 11:43 PM
Hey Paul,

While your there, and seeings how your going to be up anyway working during the graveyard shift, can you do me a big favor? During your break when you go back in time, could you please make a call to the Naval base on Honolulu, ask for the CO, Admiral Halsey I think it is, don't speak to any one else, if they give you any static tell them it's \"The Commander In Chief\" and please let him know to check the radar aray that just got sent to the island and make deadly sure that even the officiers stay there 24hrs for the next 7 days. Also, let him know that it is in his best interest to move the ALL, REPEAT ALL ships out to sea for the next two weeks. Thank you so very much.
Your Buddy,
Orvil Wright

10-4. Git Deaf Smith to hightail it over to Goliad and rustle up that Fannin crowd or we're about gonnta lose all our folks in Bejar. Santa Annas got them holed up in the mission and theys short on the powder.

PS Send over some Uzis.

Yrs,\ Hon. Three Legged Willie

JediStryker

Twilight,

My girl Aurora, an Icelandic sheepdog I got while in Iceland, died a few months ago. It was very sudden and it really hit me hard. I loved her a lot. We ended up having to put her to sleep after only a week of being sick. She was only four.

There are few things harder than losing a pet. They're a member of the family that asks for nothing but your love (and maybe a piece of your dinner now and then). But you will feel better, and eventually your memories will be warm and comforting. Time travel isn't the answer, but a small tribute and knowledge that you gave your pup a good life and a lot of love can be.

StarLord

One of the greatest acting that I have ever witnesed was the time my father decided our Airdale needed Obedience Classes. Foolishly, he paid in advance for a "Certified" Obedience Trainer.

The training was to last 6 weeks one full day each Saturday. The trainer arrived, and set about training our Airdale. Every time the triner made a pull on the choke chain, you could tell there was hardly any tension to it, the dog started to gag loudly, the longer the trainer persisted, the louder the gags became until our Airdale produced chunks.

I was in Awe. It was immediately obviously to me that I was in the presence of a master. The other thing that struck me odd was, I knew how much I had fed that dog each morning, he had the ability to manifest at least twice what he was fed during the traing sessions. His training lasted exactly two weekends and 50 some piles of chunks with the end prognosis of our dog being totally untrainable.

I could tell by the wave of his stubby tail and the gleam in his eyes, our Airdale was going to really miss the trainer.

I myself never saw our Airdale get sick when I led him around by his chain.

KiraSjon

squirrels used to try to eat my house. my dad would sit on the back porch with a pellet gun "protecting" the homestead. it was total squirrel warfare. those buggers are resilient and scarey imo. one chewed through a 2X4 and a 1" thick cable...nothin like finding squirrel kabobs to add a new spin on your day ;)

StarLord

Tabasco does wonders with them. Although, it's tough keeping them still when you pour it on.