Incomplete

label

Subtitle: The unwritten chapter.

Good day readers,

I trust that you are doing well.

For a long time now I haven't been around. Mainly life happens and with it more stories to tell.

Lately... however I found myself being trapped in dreams.

For those of you who are new to lucid dreaming, be aware that a lot of people will spend a lot of time selling you a load of BS on what the subject is, what it does to the brain and how the brain reacts to this state.

Reality is, lucid dreaming is scary as all hell. Why? Simply because many people enjoy it, doesn't mean that it doesn't have a dark side to it. It does. It is very very unsettling and mainly overwhelming at times.

A great many people want to be in control of their dreams simply because they can be "gods" in their dreams. They can do anything and basically get away with it.

But any mind has a dark side. The side that people don't show to the world. The side that wants to do bad things. Now within ourselves is the ability to do great and wonderful things, the other side of this coin is also true. The ability to do dark and extremely messed-up things.

What people don't tell you about lucid dreaming is that lines get blurry at times. More to the point I found myself trapped at times. Yes, believe it or not I was dreaming but was unable to wake up.

I was lucid dreaming and yes it comes very naturally to me. I realized that I couldn't wake up. It was a total nightmare and other aspects of my mind was also at work. Not only was it at work, it created a nightmare so real that I forgot that I was in a dream.

In this state I realized that my mind wasn't completely my own. Demon-like characters that were acting as if they had their own will. Not only their own will but also the ability to change shape and size. Changing into things that were beyond my own imagination.

When these 'things' saw me, they would react violently and I realized that I had virtually no power to fight them or protect myself against them. Their claws were very sharp and I could feel it against my actual skin. The pain was real so was the adrenaline.

Within this state of panic I realized that YES this was a dream BUT it was also very real and of my own making. Within my dream I questioned myself as to why this was happening.

It is no secret that I do have misplaced negative feelings towards myself. Because of this, my dreams reflected my emotional state in a way that was uncontrollable and harmful.

But is it just me?

The answer to this question is found in statistics. The first statistic I looked at was how many people need psychological assistance. The second statistic was how many people practice self-harm. I have concluded that we as human beings do create an image of self-harm and or self-hate within our dream state.

I will continue to explore this more later on.

Thank you for reading :)

Mayhem

Zenith
I understand some of the things you are describing.

In what you say i take it to some degree that we are the beholders of our creation.

Just like in the day time, we are manipulated and some cannot see it. At night in dreams there's less chance,
to control the dream state without some work.

What do you think about the time of night produces a different sort of dream due to the level of the brains activity?

Myself i find around 5am find it the best time to direct the dream.

Thanks for you post i read it a few times.:)

label

I understand some of the things you are describing.

In what you say i take it to some degree that we are the beholders of our creation.

Just like in the day time, we are manipulated and some cannot see it. At night in dreams there's less chance,
to control the dream state without some work.

What do you think about the time of night produces a different sort of dream due to the level of the brains activity?

Myself i find around 5am find it the best time to direct the dream.

Thanks for you post i read it a few times.:)

Lo :)

Indeed there is a timeline applicable here. A lot of people will suggest a lot of things but in my personal experience the time line is between 3:00 AM and 5:00 AM. Now some people can get control in their dreams right away others need to wake up and go back to sleep again. For some reason the brain is more aware of the dream world then. Or so i am told by many people.

What i am seeing however leaves me to question psychiatry. i have discovered a side of myself that i don't recognize. It is independent of both the conscious and subconscious. It is very hard to identify at first but as my dreams became more uncontrollable i realized that i was working against something. i had to focus really hard to suppress the attacks and nightmares. Some i win others i lose.

The important part and i wish to stress this i was a prisoner in my own dream. i was fully awake in my dream fully aware that i was dreaming. If it was a isolated event i would not have worried about. But it is not...

i think there is more to us 'humanity' then what the books say and what science is claiming. i think there is a truth here that is waiting to be discovered.

So please if you or anyone else are a Lucid dreamer and you had this experience and you feel like sharing. That would be cool.

Thank you again for reading i will add more a bit later on.

Mayhem

Zenith
I have had a dream on the last two mornings around 4-5am.

The first one was felt fairly surreal as i knew what i was doing, but around me the reality was quite different.
One aspect which was clear was that i couldnt understand why the cars were going in all directions and there was no crashes.
It all came to a stop and the occupants of the vehicle's moved towards what looked similar to a overpass. But was an actual
entrance of some sort.

This mornings seemed fairly hazy and i lost it after waking up then dropping off to sleep again.

label

I have had a dream on the last two mornings around 4-5am.

The first one was felt fairly surreal as i knew what i was doing, but around me the reality was quite different.
One aspect which was clear was that i couldnt understand why the cars were going in all directions and there was no crashes.
It all came to a stop and the occupants of the vehicle's moved towards what looked similar to a overpass. But was an actual
entrance of some sort.

This mornings seemed fairly hazy and i lost it after waking up then dropping off to sleep again.

Hi :)

Indeed while dreaming things like mobile phones, computers, and even things like turning on the lights or turning them off becomes a bit more trying. I started lucid dreaming at a very young age and to this day I never stopped. For me personally it was a given.

That said I am also a very spiritual person. Demons, and spirit or ghosts was common place. I will never go as far as many and try and make contact as I found from a very young age that 'that' door must rather remain close.

The forces of both good and or evil is very real. Each of us make thousand of decisions with our morality compass. These choices we make comes from within each of us. The choice to do good and or the choice to do bad.

It is my belief that we have two very distinct mindsets at work within each of us. Each capable to do wonderful and or very scary things. It is on this bases that I concluded that the darkness/evil in my dreams is somehow connected to our personality and choices.

More on this later. Thank you again for taking a interest.

Mayhem

Zenith
He that s see it different of man being split does not see anything.

Many we have but its just not seen from a perspective of today.

Alas

When you complete your existences of many will you come to realise what a human soul is.

label

Subtitle: Living in a Night Terror.

Good day readers,

I trust that you are doing well.

Pain? Can we feel pain in our dreams?

I confronted this question in my lucid dreaming. The answer being yes. Yes I for one can feel pain in my dreams. Not only do I feel the pain, once awake I looked at my arms and legs and they where red for a while.

What does this tell us? It tells us that the mind is aware of what pain is, more importantly it tells us that the mind can oppress pain and or create pain within. This is not new as many experiments shows that the human body can oppress extreme forms of pain and or feel pain while the body is unharmed.

By using my ability to explore my dreams I allowed my self to be captured by what looked like demons or monsters. They didn't hold back and I was tortured to a degree that I screamed and actually screamed in the real world. To the point that my family had to wake me up.

The pain was very real, the redness on my skin was very real. The fact that I actually screamed to the point that me screaming crossed over from the dream world to the real world however that wasn't normal. That happened only once before.

My question now remains. Who am I? As explained previously I believe that there is a higher form of self within us. This higher form of self experience the world in ways that would overwhelm us in our awoken state.

It is my goal to find myself within myself. It is my goal to find out what causes these horrible demonic things to appear in my dreams. It is my goal to get answers. There is something within all of us. Something so extreme so unbelievably powerful.

I truly believe that once the two minds connect can one become fully aware of our troubles and only then can we or I start to heal.

There is no magic here, no dream stone, no alien entity. This is spiritual, this is mental and as far as I know it may be the key to restoring my mental/physical health.

So I now brave my night terrors and made a choice to live in them for hours at a time. Yes it is true and I have experienced it. We can become trapped in our dreams. But I am no longer 'trapped' in my night terrors.