Increase your gas mileage!

virtualgirl

Increase your gas mileage!

Due to our current state of the world, I don't think things are going to be getting any better anytime soon. I think before long, gas is going to be very difficult to come by. There is a product out there that is suppose to increase your gas mileage by at least 25%. Can you imagine? It takes water and turns it into hydrogen. It's called the Aquatune. I just bought one and now my car is going through testing. I'll post a full report next week on the outcome of the test with any documentation I have.

I drive a 4 door Mercedes Benz and have been getting around 24-26 miles to the gallon. They just did an emission test today on it and about fell over. There are almost no emissions at all. We are talking 0.01 on the test. We are hoping to get between 35 and 40 miles to the gallon. I can be happy with that. Anyway, if you would like to check it out, you can go to www.aquatune.com .

Bernard

Re: Increase your gas mileage!

I agree with your prognosis as to the state of the world. It certainly lends weight as to why America and the UK invaded Iraq.

I look forward to your post with the results.

Bernard

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Due to our current state of the world, I don't think things are going to be getting any better anytime soon. I think before long, gas is going to be very difficult to come by. There is a product out there that is suppose to increase your gas mileage by at least 25%. Can you imagine? It takes water and turns it into hydrogen. It's called the Aquatune. I just bought one and now my car is going through testing. I'll post a full report next week on the outcome of the test with any documentation I have.

I drive a 4 door Mercedes Benz and have been getting around 24-26 miles to the gallon. They just did an emission test today on it and about fell over. There are almost no emissions at all. We are talking 0.01 on the test. We are hoping to get between 35 and 40 miles to the gallon. I can be happy with that. Anyway, if you would like to check it out, you can go to www.aquatune.com .[/b]

VG,
I went to the site. I'd believe most of the claims based on the removal of deposits and one other thing they don't mention.
The efficiency of any engine that utilizes heat energy depends entirely on the temperature difference between the gas going into the engine and the gas coming out. The greater the difference in temperatures, the greater the efficiency of the engine. I'd bet that a misting of water will cool down your intake gases, resulting in a greater temperature difference and therefore more efficiency.
I didn't like their claim that their product actually generates hydrogen gas. This I doubt very much. Hence I would not give them any of my hard earned money, for I think that this particular claim is a lie. There's probably similar devices out there, though, that don't make that particular claim.

Harte

virtualgirl

Harte,

I just spoke to the inventer and he said don't get this system confused with water injection systems. This system produces a level 4 hydrogen gas and is unlike anything on the market and has a money back guarantee. This has been in research and development since the 70's. He did tell me for you guys to ask away,so go for it. He is excited to answer any and all questions posted on here. I told him I started a thread. He laughed. LOL

Harte

Harte,

I just spoke to the inventer and he said don't get this system confused with water injection systems. This system produces a level 4 hydrogen gas and is unlike anything on the market and has a money back guarantee. This has been in research and development since the 70's. He did tell me for you guys to ask away,so go for it. He is excited to answer any and all questions posted on here. I told him I started a thread. He laughed. LOL[/b]

VG,
If this device produces hydrogen (what is level 4?) then how does it do so? I know for a fact it cannot be the heat or the pressure in the cylinder. Remember the steam in a turbine at coal, oil or nuclear power plants reaches temperatures many times higher than that of a car's cylinder, and much higher pressure too.

If the device uses electrolysis to separate hydrogen and oxygen, I don't see this info anywhere on their webpage.

Hydrogen is not easily separated from oxygen in water without the use of an electric current.

Additionally, I fail to see the benefit of introducing hydrogen into the cylinder in the first place. I understand the benefit of a fine water mist.

Harte

virtualgirl

Harte,

LOL, you know better than any that I'm not that technical but I will get the answer for you. You have good questions. As soon as I have the answer from them, I will post it for you. Thanks.

VG

Popdog205

Harte,

LOL, you know better than any that I'm not that technical but I will get the answer for you. ?You have good questions. ?As soon as I have the answer from them, I will post it for you. ?Thanks.

VG[/b]
Will this stuff be made available to the public in the future? And if so, where does it put the USA on their war for oil?????

Bernard

Hi Harte and Virtualgirl

I think you will find this interesting concerning your new water and fuel injection system.... http://www.rexresearch.com/cottell/cottell.htm.

rexresearch.com itself has many wonderful and weird things.......your fuel system isn't one of them. Cottell patented the ultrasonic method of injecting water and fuel into an engine back in the eighties I believe. Utrasonic mixing does not appear to be making hydrogen from the water but read for yourselves this ones looks like a good one.

When I say yours is not weird and wonderful I do not mean it is wonderful or weird....it is there in plain black and white for you to read how this system works.

Bernard

virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Popdog205\")</div>
Will this stuff be made available to the public in the future? And if so, where does it put the USA on their war for oil?????[/b]

Popdog205, It's available now. It just hasn't had alot of publicity. Well, you still use gas just not as much of it. In the past, the gov. hasn't been too fond of it but they should be grateful now. As far as the war for oil, at this point even if the US didn't need it at all, I don't think they would pull out. They are too far deep in now even though we all know that's why they are there.

VG