Indiana Alien Abduction: There Were Other Beings Inside the Pods

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
ANDERSON, Ind. — A man in Madison County has come forward to tell his abduction story he says occurred decades ago.

The man, whose identity was omitted, said on Thursday that he was laying on his bed when he noticed a bright light outside the bedroom’s window.

“It was about 2 a.m., a bright light flashed through the window and the next thing I know I was being lifted by a bright beam of light and was lifted up out a a window that was securely closed and shut,” he said about the 1979 event.

The eyewitness claims he was only 6 years old at the time and that he didn’t know anything about UFOs.

But he knew, he said, that “it wasn’t normal”.

“Something was taking me up into the sky. I felt scared and I thought I was never going to go back home,” he recalls, adding that he tried to reach out to her sister, who was in the house, but that he was “paralyzed”.

Reportedly, the child then woke up in a “pod” with a “filmy” substance and a “rubber cover”.

“I tore open the cover, I felt like there was no gravity, floating, I looked around and saw many other pods.”

According to the Indiana man, these pods contained other “beings”. As he struggled to get out of the pod, he says everything “went black”.

The next thing he remembers was waking up at home feeling sick and taken to a hospital. He was then diagnosed with pneumonia and spent three weeks at the facility.

The man is now asking for help trying to find out what really happened that day, claiming that this “event” is still affecting his daily life.

Steven Spielberg’s Close Encounters of the Third Kind was released in 1977, two years prior to the man’s purported alien abduction, and it takes place also in the state of Indiana.

In 1975, a man in Snowflake, Arizona, was allegedly abducted by a UFO and claimed to have experienced a similar experience.

The post Indiana Alien Abduction: There Were Other Beings Inside the Pods appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

walt willis

Now that was interesting.

I do remember feeling sick to my stomach and a tingling from toes to nose and back again just before I past out.
It also felt like I just took the express elevator to hell.

I was impressed with the stories of Jim Sparks and Travis Walton.
There are many more reports that seem hard to believe about alien visitations that ring true to me.
It would help to have more people come forward to exchange what they remember.