Interception and blocking?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Anyone ever feel like their communications regardless of inbound or outbound is being intercepted and blocked?

Last couple days have been weird for me... I feel like someone is monitoring me or watching me communication wise, both email and phone.

For example, I used to get emails from facebook, but I have not gotten a single email from facebook, the emails would tell me if someone messaged me, commented on a post, liked a post, etc.

I have had people call and text me, but it doesn't come through, and I have even called and texted people and it doesn't go through. The strange thing is, it seems its limited to certain websites and people. Here on Paranormalis, everything is running fine, I get communication with no sense of it being blocked, but Facebook and Craigslist which I use to sell merchandise, it seems my communication is being blocked.

I don't feel like its the websites, I feel like its an external source.

I looked up to see if my phone is being watched, and it has made the occasional beep every now and then, sometimes it will light up by itself, like a call or text came through, even though none did.

I'm not sure why exactly any of this is happening... anyone ever have anything happen to them, or perhaps can give me insight into what is happening? A friend of mine suggested I could be monitored by a police agency somewhere, for what, I don't know? Haven't committed any crimes that I know of Oo

I guess what I feel like is, that some select communications outbound or inbound are being intercepted, and blocked or at least they feel blocked, I'm not getting anything and nobody is getting anything that I send out.

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
Past few weeks, maybe a week or two before Easter last weekend.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, some of this may seem simple and silly. Please don't take offense.

Did you reboot your phone?
Have you checked your e-mail on the web to see if it comes through there?

You could call your cell phone company or internet provider to make sure you aren't blocked for some odd reason, like a black list.

TnWatchdog

I'm having trouble with my Samsung note 4 but my S7 is fine.
My phone will freeze up while on fb or sometimes after a call. I have to pull the battery out to get it going, it is a new battery. I know several people that said they have cloned fb accounts and phones and all their info is being redirected.

TimeFlipper

I'm having trouble with my Samsung note 4 but my S7 is fine.
My phone will freeze up while on fb or sometimes after a call. I have to pull the battery out to get it going, it is a new battery. I know several people that said they have cloned fb accounts and phones and all their info is being redirected.
I think you will find its a static build up when your phone freezes..you do the right thing by taking it out (y)