Interview With A Syrian Jinn. Legends Of The Fire Spirits

Amin

In 2002, an article appeared on an Arabic Internet web site that purported to be an interview with a female jinn who had possessed a human being. The article was writen by a 'Mr. Abdalrazzak'. The interview is set in Damascus, Syria, and includes discussion of jinn kingdoms and the phenomenon of jinn possession.
The article consists of various conversations between the author and his paternal grandmother, Husna Khanum, which took place, as he put it, 'when i was quite young'. The dialogues were not literally with his grandmother, he says, but rather with the jinn that had possessed her. The spirit had taken possession of her many years before, during the French occupation of Syria in 1920, when the constantly exploding shells had caused her psychological traums and opened her to jinn possession. The manifestations of the female jinn would come and go, depending on circumstances, over the years. At times, Husna Khanum would seem totally normal; at others, the personality of the jinn would take over. The writer's discussions with his possessed grandmother included the following exchanges":

"Q- What is your real name?
A-Our names are secret and cannot be given. We borrow names similar to your names and keep them throughout our lifetime.

Q-Where is your location in this world?

A- Our location is also secret.

Q-Do you have continents and countries as we do?

A-No, but we have many kingdoms, kings, princes and peoples.

Q-Can we know the names of some of those kingdoms?

A- We describe our kingdoms in terms of colors to bring the concept closer to your understanding, so we say the red jinn, the blue jinn and the yellow jinn, but in reality these colors are expressions of differences amongst us.

Q-Then you too are veiled from each other as per the type of color?

A-Yes, we are veiled from seeing some among us, and we cannot see other types of jinn from other kingdoms, but there are exceptions, as in the situation now.

Q- Husna Khanum, what is your position in your world?

A- I am the daughter of the red jinn king, who still reigns over our kingdom.

Q- How old are you?

A-Twenty-seven years old.

Q-Are you married?

A-No, not married, for your grandmother[i.e., the person talking to the writer] doesn't leave me with much free time. She summons me often to come cure people and solve problems arising from jinn.

Q- I know you are a Muslim. Do you have other religions?

A- Yes we have converted to Islam along with humans and have entered into this holy religion. We have other religions and we have non-believers. We are much like you in this respect.

Q-How are you able to enter our world?

A-We see and feel you because your density is higher than ours. This can be exemplified by a staircase whose steps go up from the subtle to the dense. This is as regards the physical formation; the basic structure of humans contains all the steps of this staircase, but your sciences have still not attained even a minimal knowledge yet of the real structure of the human being- till now we're unable to interact with you in a good way except through you, i.e, by entering your bodies.

Q-Can you explain to me how do you enter our bodies?

A- We enter the human body during one of the moments of its life, and at a certain state of it.

Q- What do you mean by a certain state?

A- I mean when the soul splits from the body for a period of time, and then we open a loophole through which we can enter.

Q-When does the soul split from the body?

A- Many are the states in which the soul splits from the body-other than death of course- i,e,, temporary splitting, such as during dreams that occur in sleep. The hero of this kind of dream is the soul or astral body that goes out and flies away.

Q-That means you enter when the human dreams?

A- No, of course not. We can't reach someone through these exiting[of the soul]. If this were the case, it would be easy to enter all human bodies.

Q-Then which state are you talking about?

A- There are many states- quite a lot of them- such as a coma resulting from shock, a fall or a crash, or those that occur due to extreme panic or terror. All such states, in addition to the psychological state of the target person, are suitable for entering a person.

Q- Are there targeted persons?

A- Yes. Due to our structure, we can see you without you being able to see us. By your normal actions you might cause us harm, either intentionally or not. In this case, the person who caused us harm becomes a target for us and we watch him closely, and when a certain entrance state occurs we take the opportunity and enter him.

Q- What languages do you speak?

A- We do not have a specific language. We communicate telepathically [with each other], but through you we speak your languages, which we learn through our interaction with you.

Q- Can you tell us about your social life?

A- Yes. It's very similar to your life[as humans], especially after you[humans] die.

Q- In reality, we don't know anything about the shape of our life after death, except through the philosophies we study.

A-When you die and remove this heavy body garment, you move to a stage which is very similar to us as regards motion, formation and relationship, especially at the lower stages of your non-material existence, when you shall live in a parallel world very similar to your world as regards places and feelings. Your physical, sensory life is but a school in which you learn, taste, hear, smell and see, and you graduate after death to a non-material world, a feelings world. You benefit from your earlier life by acquiring certain experiences that qualify you for the non-material life, and you become capable of certain conceptualizations through which you live and develop to higher and higher grades. You repeat the experience over and over again. Each time the experiences increase greatly, to reach the final form that promotes you to a higher plane. What I want to say is that you are similar to us in that first stage of the other world.

Q- If I ever became like you, what would I see?

A- You would see a transparent, misty life. No matter binds us, no physics or chemistry, but feelings and formations similar to you in appearance, i.e., general appearances, but as to the contents, we differ much from you.

Q- Do you eat and drink , or what are your energy sources?

A- We do not eat or drink. We are energies by ourselves. Programmed energies subject to higher law, we develop or degrade as per our deeds. We are also subject to the law of [divine] reward and penalty like you. Our good deeds reflect positively, providing us with subtlety that promotes us on up the staircase of transcendence, and our evil deeds make us go back towards higher density and keep us in within the bottom layers.

Q- Why are you called inhabitants of lower-order worlds, despite the fact that you- especially the believers among you- have, as I understand it, a composition similar to angels?

A-We've been described by this term[lower-order] for an important reason. The reason is not our position[in the universe], as some would think; it is because we are below you in density. As I said before, it is a reversed staircase for us, but for you the staircase is not reversed, and here lies the secret: Had this staircase been not reversed, the jinn would have been humans in advanced stages, i.e, transcending the material state, thus becoming angels, as you said.

Q- Am I to understand that when you develop, and are promoted, you go down, or is it the opposite?

A- Not spatially, as you understand it. You humans are very much bound by matter, in addition to time and space. The gist here is that we as jinn and you as humans have free will, the ability to choose good or evil, and this is what distinguishes us both. But each [of the two species] has its direction-not spatially, as you imagine, but mentally: we develop in a certain direction and you develop in an opposite direction. We live the first stage as neighbors, and talk to each other, as if we are undergoing an examination in the same school, but each in his own class. And at the end of this test, each of us exits through a separate door. We and you are a basic condition for the existence of this school, and while we are similar to you at one stage of your transitional stages, this does not mean that we mix with you after evolving.

Q- Many times I've heard about or seen human males or females possessed by jinn who go into convulsions and break down psychologically. This leads people to claim that all those who have relations with you are mentally ill, especially in the first stages. Can you explain this?

A- Can you imagine a watermelon entering you through your nostril? What torture that would be! It isn't easy for a foreign body to enter into the structure of another body. The torture affects both parties, the host and the hosted, but in different degrees. The jinn has a different consciousness, mind and environment, etc., and enters a body that's not parallel in structure, and this is what causes torture and misery, especially in the first stages.

Q- Then why do you enter these bodies?

A- For us, these bodies are a window of relief. The jinn who enters a human is fortunate end enjoys beautiful periods of his life, giving much of his time and energies in the service of humans...

Q- Why do cases of jinn manifestation or possession occur so frequently only in our regions, or, to use a better phrase, in underdeveloped societies? Why not in America or Europe, for example?

A- There are possession cases all over the world, but their treatment differs from one region to another. In addition, we have a greater presence in certain societies because of the prevailing manner of thinking or the cultural background which provides the right setting for our entrances. As I said before, we wait for the proper moment, and these are many among you. Also, you enrich the opportunity greatly, since your social composition is more suitable. "
- What do you mean by a certain state?

A- I mean when the soul splits from the body for a period of time, and then we open a loophole through which we can enter.

Q-When does the soul split from the body?

A- Many are the states in which the soul splits from the body-other than death of course- i,e,, temporary splitting, such as during dreams that occur in sleep. The hero of this kind of dream is the soul or astral body that goes out and flies away.

This part actually explains to me what was happening after a series of astral projections. At first it was fun, but later in my waking moments, I felt extremely negative and on the next projection saw my astral body as split and distorted. I did a lot of crying over some trivial thing. But I tried my hardest to removed the negative thought. I even drove several hours away from my house only to be followed by a djinn shaped cloud. I should have put one and two together.

Q- Are there targeted persons?

A- Yes. Due to our structure, we can see you without you being able to see us. By your normal actions you might cause us harm, either intentionally or not. In this case, the person who caused us harm becomes a target for us and we watch him closely, and when a certain entrance state occurs we take the opportunity and enter him.

I can see this being true. My observation a lot of the literature that can banish a djinn can upset it. And I wouldn't be surprise if it decides to strike first like breaking up relationships that could help you. Causing people to be antagonizing towards each other. Hence, it always seems religious/spiritual people get picked on first. It is doubtful the human ever really wins in the end, as a djinn is unseen, it can change it's mind (ie exercise free will) at any time. We'd like to believe otherwise, I'm sure. To some that may be dangerous. But if you were to imagine yourself as a djinn, you too would strike before getting exorcised. Just imagine knowing your family member wants to vanquish you, I could imagine it is hurtful and needs to be dealt with.

darwi

Although I'm not Arab this lifetime, I believe in the Jinn. But I probably was Arab in the time of Mohammed. Moses and Solomon seem like precursors to Mohammed. And they undoubtedly understood the Jinn quite thoroughly. Solomon understood them so well that he was able to embody them in clay form and use them as his workers to build the things he wanted. I hope that doesn't have any negative consequences to his current embodiments.

Amin

Although I'm not Arab this lifetime, I believe in the Jinn. But I probably was Arab in the time of Mohammed. Moses and Solomon seem like precursors to Mohammed. And they undoubtedly understood the Jinn quite thoroughly. Solomon understood them so well that he was able to embody them in clay form and use them as his workers to build the things he wanted. I hope that doesn't have any negative consequences to his current embodiments.

Prophet Solomon didnt need to embode them with clay , he had the gift of controlling them through Allahs permission. You can never controll a jinn instead it controls you by feeding lies and deception. You said lifetime , believing what jinns tell you and knowing what they are - are two diffirent things.

advice; never trust a jinn

darwi

I meant that I believe Jinn exist, not that I believe what they tell me. I'm not listening to them anyway. I have enough humans already to lie to me. And don't worry, I'm not a Jinn myself, communicating here. But how can you ever be sure I'm telling the truth?

Drago

"A- Yes we have converted to Islam along with humans and have entered into this holy religion. We have other religions and we have non-believers. We are much like you in this respect."

I Am what you call a brother of this entity. The only alteration I would make to the answers provided is that I will not and can not adhere to any religion whatsoever, though what you call spirituality is an utmost priority to my Self here and at home.

"Q- Why do cases of jinn manifestation or possession occur so frequently only in our regions, or, to use a better phrase, in underdeveloped societies? Why not in America or Europe, for example?"

As stated before, we are found in the US, I Am currently here. My survival as well as my vessel has been at a greater risk of danger, especially that of the mind and frontal lobe than is in areas outside of US soil.
And as for Europe being void of our kind, I Am unaware of any located there now but the throne itself has been filled at times by one of our siblings.

Last edited:

Amin

"A- Yes we have converted to Islam along with humans and have entered into this holy religion. We have other religions and we have non-believers. We are much like you in this respect."

I Am what you call a brother of this entity. The only alteration I would make to the answers provided is that I will not and can not adhere to any religion whatsoever, though what you call spirituality is an utmost priority to my Self here and at home.

"Q- Why do cases of jinn manifestation or possession occur so frequently only in our regions, or, to use a better phrase, in underdeveloped societies? Why not in America or Europe, for example?"

As stated before, we are found in the US, I Am currently here. My survival as well as my vessel has been at a greater risk of danger, especially that of the mind and frontal lobe than is in areas outside of US soil.
And as for Europe being void of our kind, I Am unaware of any located there now but the throne itself has been filled at times by one of our siblings.

Because sometimes the jinns can use your interest of things that you belive in or expect to happen and manipulate that
for example in some cases of aliens and ufos - we know that there are powerful jinns that can fly, I dont remember there name. They change there appearance and usually jinns have different abilities according to their ranks. why do u think ufos and aliens are more common in the US and UK than in any other part of the world.

The Five Types of Jinn

The Five Types of Jinn and Their Threat to Your Digital Security

MARID (pronounced MAA–rid)
Large and imposing, the marid are considered the most powerful tribe of jinn. They are the classic genies of folklore, often portrayed as barrelchested men with booming voices.
Originally sea-spirits, they are often associated with water, and thought to take sanctuary in the open ocean. While marid are very powerful, they are not technically minded and therefore unlikely to infect your hard drive. However, there is at least one known case of a marid being imprisoned in a flash drive and doing quite a lot of damage to the operating system, attempting to free itself. Please be aware when opening any unfamiliar attachments and if any of your computer’s peripherals exhibit a telltale blue-gray cast, please disconnect from your machine and take them to a qualified technician.

EFFRIT
(pronounced eff–FREET)
Intelligent and cunning, the effrit are thought to live in complex societies similar to those of humans. They are said to prefer caves and under ground dwellings. Though ostensibly demonic, they are portrayed as changeable in nature, and capable of becoming pious and good. In the Quran, King Solomon is said to have had power over a tribe of effrit, who performed various tasks for him.

Effrit are the greatest risk for phishing scams and online privacy violations, as they are natural schemers and also understand human personality and social interaction the best. It is thought that quite a few effrit amuse themselves sending Facebook messages to attractive potential mates using the profiles of call center employees and programmers in India, the Middle East, and the Philippines, who are bewildered by the response. More seriously, however, some effrit have the capability of writing code themselves, and it is thought that the Conficker worm, which infected some fifty million computers worldwide, may have been written by a group combining effrit and human members. Effrit are not to be taken lightly, but they can only be guarded against by the standard information safety protocols used with human threats—be wary of unverified interlocutors and executable content, and if your system slows or behaves oddly, conduct a thorough scan or contact your IT professional.

GHOUL
(Arabic pronunciation uses a guttural gg sound somewhere
between an English G and a French R)
This tribe of jinn has traveled north and west to become a common English- language term for “undead monster.” This is pretty close to its original Arabic connotation; ghouls are thought to be zombie-like jinn who haunt graveyards and prey on human flesh. They are strictly demonic and incapable of goodness. Often portrayed as nocturnal. Given their limited intelligence, ghouls are low risk in the information technology world—but you really don’t want to run into one in a dark alley.

SILA
Talented shape-shifters who are more tolerant of human society than other tribes of jinn, sila are most often portrayed as female. Thought to be extremely intelligent, sila are nonetheless the most rarely seen of all the types of jinn, and appear only sporadically in folklore. There is speculation that the term sila might be related to seelie, a Middle English word for “a good faerie.” (This would make sense, as sila does not appear to correspond to an Arabic root pattern.) Sila are extremely rare, both on- and off-line, and while they are intelligent and comfortable crossing back and forth between realms seen and unseen/human and jinn, by their nature they do not usually set out to harm or trick humans. Sila are, however, fond of meddling in an attempt to help. That Livejournal community member who intervened when you got overinvolved with that troll in the George R.R. Martin community?
Possibly a sila

TALA
The original vampires, vetala are semi-malevolent spirits from ancient Indian folklore. They can possess human corpses and prevent them from decaying, and in so doing trick human beings into believing the vetala is an ordinary person. However, vetala can also change shape at will. They are thought to be natural psychics, able to foretell the future and gain insight into the past, as well as read the thoughts of others. The most famous vetala appears in “The Vampire and King Vikram,” a set of stories from the Baital Pachisi. Vetala are quite rare, and while they are certainly intelligent enough to threaten your computer, their superior mental and psychic abilities make technology somewhat irrelevant to their needs. To the extent you are likely to encounter a vetala online, it is likely posing brain-twisting rhetorical questions that keep you on a messageboard well past your bedtime.
Always remember that the unseen can take on disproportionate power —which goes for genies and online demagogues in equal measure. If your blood pressure rises, step away from the computer and make a cup of tea. Vetala are also extremely fond of Words With Friends—they are excellent players and lots of fun to engage with, even if their superior skill may prove frustrating.

Drago

I have no need to review or study whatever intel found on a medium not normally used by my kind to know what we are or what we are capable of.

"Because sometimes the jinns can use your interest of things that you belive in or expect to happen and manipulate that"

You did understand what I said, yes? I am well aware of what I can do, which does not include using the weapon of manipulation, let alone on man.

"for example in some cases of aliens and ufos - we know that there are powerful jinns that can fly, I dont remember there name. "

I have no name. None of us do except those who were trapped into one when here. We do not use aircrafts nor do we travel in your airspace. Our realms are not visible to your eye. The flight or transport I use requires no vessel. More like teleporting and in some realms riding something like dry water.

"They change there appearance and usually jinns have different abilities according to their ranks."

I use the vessel/body I obtained upon entry here and will do so until I am finished or am called out to assist our "military" in this area. I use no vessel in my natural state. Our abilities include shared defense instincts, stealth-like modes and powers that are suitable to our positions but are what you call classified. Only our generals have "ranks" who are the only to have titles besides our "Father."

"why do u think ufos and aliens are more common in the US and UK than in any other part of the world."

I know nothing of these "ufos" your kind are so intrigued by. We are not "alien" to your realm and I did not state any such claim. We are not common on any part of this rock, and number less than 5 on US soil as of now.

Last edited:

Klossy

I have no need to review or study whatever intel found on a medium not normally used by my kind to know what we are or what we are capable of.

"Because sometimes the jinns can use your interest of things that you belive in or expect to happen and manipulate that"

You did understand what I said, yes? I am well aware of what I can do, which does not include using the weapon of manipulation, let alone on man.

"for example in some cases of aliens and ufos - we know that there are powerful jinns that can fly, I dont remember there name. "

I have no name. None of us do except those who were trapped into one when here. We do not use aircrafts nor do we travel in your airspace. Our realms are not visible to your eye. The flight or transport I use requires no vessel. More like teleporting and in some realms riding something like dry water.

"They change there appearance and usually jinns have different abilities according to their ranks."

I use the vessel/body I obtained upon entry here and will do so until I am finished or am called out to assist our "military" in this area. I use no vessel in my natural state. Our abilities include shared defense instincts, stealth-like modes and powers that are suitable to our positions but are what you call classified. Only our generals have "ranks" who are the only to have titles besides our "Father."

"why do u think ufos and aliens are more common in the US and UK than in any other part of the world."

I know nothing of these "ufos" your kind are so intrigued by. We are not "alien" to your realm and I did not state any such claim. We are not common on any part of this rock, and number less than 5 on US soil as of now.
lol you're saying you're a djinn? is this trolling?