Interview with an Alien

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here is an interview with an alleged alien. Enjoy.

If the link doesn't work, let me know. My internet is always wonky, so it could be me. You can go to that guy's status on X and look for the video dated March 24. He said Youtube took it down, so you won't find it there.

Update: Found it on Youtube anyway.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Ok, this is put out by a film production company, so huge chance of being fake, but they did good job other than the guy speaking sounds fake.

Last edited:

8thsinner

This is a highly edited version, I think may even be faked on some of the footage.
Either way though, fake or not, the message is 100% truth and I can sympathize with the zeta's frustrations, trying to tell idiot humans the truth is all but pointless, dogma, laziness, cognitive dissonance...sigh
There is no ultimate one truth, only truth relative to vibration of expression, objectivity can only be found in the underlying mechanics.

MODAT7

That's not real 16mm film footage. It's all CG with some people in the foreground. It's more likely the production company is using this as an entertaining demo reel. The AI warnings are real, though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's not real 16mm film footage. It's all CG with some people in the foreground. It's more likely the production company is using this as an entertaining demo reel. The AI warnings are real, though.

Yes, that's what I said. It's a film company. Not a bad job, though. The main actor sounded a bit fake at times, though.