Interview Interview with Duncan Cameron and Preston Nichols (T.E.C.)

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
DC = Duncan Cameron
PN = Preston Nichols
SS = Sovereign Scribe
-----------------------------------

SS: Regarding the Montauk experiments, you said the tunnel was large enough to drive a truck through; where did they drive the truck?

DC: Where did they drive the truck? Well, it's a figure of speech that you can drive a truck through. There are all sorts of associated phenomena that pass through whether it be information or people or such.

PN: But first of all, get the truck underground.

DC: ... something that wasn't ground level. It was underground. It was underground. All the time-space stuff was underground.

PN: It was at the summit with the Delta T structure.

SS: How far down was it?

PN: 1/4 of a mile, maybe somewhere between a thousand feet and 1/4 of a mile. It was way underground. This is according to our recollection. We have no proof of it of course.

SS: Could there be a reason for it being underground?

PN: The reason was essentially they built, see the Montauk time and space portal was essentially an artifact that came out of what we call a Delta T antenna. You have a picture of a big thing made out of wood with wires shaped like this (Mobius coil). That's what we call the Delta T antenna. The portal appears in the center of that. If you pump this thing right. They had trouble building this above the ground because when they started to test above the ground the fields from the transmitting equipment were so strong that they had to locate it low enough below ground that there would be a neutral point between the fields of the equipment and the building above ground and the fields from the antenna way below ground because at that neutral point sat the chair that he (Duncan) sat in.

So I have to point out also that they didn't want any of the raw pulses. See this antenna took the raw pulse from the pulse modulators of the radar transmitter and essentially put it into the Del Cross F Cross E Cross B Cross G function. This means they were essentially generating gravitational waves that would enfold into space-time waves in themselves. And you could make a time-space portal; only one end of it was controllable, such, that in '83 you could make an extension of it anywhere in the past, present, or future you wished. If I took this antenna here and added in pulses from a pulse modulator in a radar transmitter it would probably wipe out every TV set within about 50 miles of it. But they had to keep this thing far enough underground so that the EMR electromagnetic interference would not be radiated. Also, they wanted to make it big enough, I think it was 250 feet, and this one was 10 feet. I think the one we had at Montauk was 250 feet to 300 feet - something like that. This one, the actual portal might be that big (a few inches) but if you've got one that's 10 times the size and is like that you could have a portal... I believe the portal size was 10 to 20 feet which they were able to create. I could make a portal maybe 2 inches here cause the antenna is small.

Of course, above ground, there would have been certain construction problems. With making the thing below ground where they have the undergrounders making holes in the floor and pass the pipe and the wires through the floor and the thing up and you don't have to worry the wind's going to blow it down and this sort of thing. It was underground for several reasons.

SS: And also you said it would be harder to detect??

PN: Yeah, who is going to see it from the air?

SS: Wouldn't they pick it up?

PN: Also the hertizan leakage would be way down if it's underground. It wouldn't wipe out TV in Montauk. Montauk is so far out they have huge power and rotary beams that they can look at Boston or they can look at Rhode Island or Connecticut or New York. The signal strength at Montauk is very weak so it takes something nothing to interfere with the TV in Montauk. They don't want to get the town up in arms.

SS: Well Preston, thank you for the interview, and you too, Duncan.

PN: Thanks to you.

DC: See you!

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeFlipper

Taken from the T.E.C. archives.

DC = Duncan Cameron
PN = Preston Nichols
SS = Sovereign Scribe

SS: Regarding the Mountauk experiments, you said the tunnel was large enough to drive a truck through; where did they drive the truck?

Excellent posting Num7....More info can be obtained from 3 books which may be available on download...
The Montauk Project..
Montauk Revisited..
The Music of Time..
The author is Preston Nicolls....:)

Last edited by a moderator: