Intro

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to the forum! :) I'm glad you decided to join.

We have plenty of discussions about time travel, feel free to start new threads and ask any question you may think of.

Have fun!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Welcome to this forum! Your first post sounds interesting on its own. I can't wait to hear what else you have to say! :)

S14 drifter

I'm a bit of a car buff. I do like drifting as it goes against the physics of driving.

Just like we question topics that goes against what we have been conditioned to know as logic or truth.

I'm new to this forum stuff so please forgive me if I reply late or dont post many threads. I don't have Facebook or any other format of social media as I just don't get it with the data mining and privacy issues therefore I choose not to.

I also don't have any of my own out of world or paranormal experiences. But I do I invest a lot of my time on searching the truth about the place we live in. Whether is be space, aliens, paranormal, time travel or the puppet masters of the world.

I have been hiding in my shell just reading posts and listening to pod casts, youtube and now I feel the urge to participate. Maybe it's beacuse I have noticed the best info is from people's personal experiences.

Hopefully I can contribute to the communities liking.

Cheers.

Ps. I'm from downunder...hello fellow aussies