Introduction Time_ResearcherR&D

KiraSjon

Originally posted by time_researcherR&D@Jan 6 2005, 11:00 PM
my name i cannot disclose
i can tell you that i work for the united states time travel enforcement department
a ultra top secret operation that is ran by time travellers to protect the timeline from being split for personal gain , my job is to monitor the time stream for inconsitences and to moitor the progress of all time travel missions and i also send time travellers back through time as well as foward through time to the year 3015 a.d. to be exact , other than basic info i cannot tell you anything about anyspecific missions due to the non disclosure act of1998 other than specific missions i'm free to answer questions ....

Welcome to the plantation, R&D. Hope you will enjoy your stay.
I wanted to point out quickly our Rules section and make sure you have read them all. If not, you may find them here: http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...hp?showforum=43

Please familiarize yourself with them thoroughly.
I'd also like to direct your attention to the Spell Check button beneath the posting window. It is our friend. :) Please acquaint yourself with that as well.

Have fun! :)
Kira*

sosuemetoo

I will also merge this thread into the original one started earlier for the purpose of question and answers for time_researcher.

Please do not start any more threads, please stay within the one that was originally provided.

Thank You

Alyxavior

Originally posted by Grayson@Jan 7 2005, 03:52 AM

*Sigh* Why do they always take a titty-tantrum when the slightest signs of doubt surface in our minds.

Why, indeed.

Most of what I've seen on here, is just people tearing their stories apart, to disprove them. Hoaxes are one thing, but in order to have any semblance of anything, acceptance and faith is a must.

Oh, maybe kindness, too.

Then again, maybe not....we're human, after all.

StarLord

Alex,

I'd love to be kind and have faith. However, when you know someone is BSing you what's the point? When they trip themselves up in their own post with inconsistencies and lapses of logic it's impossible to believe them. Making a mistake and lying are two different things.

If you wish to assemble this persons prevarications into something that you want to believe then go for it. If you take the time to read every line, it's obvious.

yeyeman9

I love this forum and all, and I dont want to start a fight here. But maybe this is why you guys dont get much time travelers? Because they are afraid that all you will do is try to disprove them and tell them that their are hoaxes. You guys are a bunch of great guys, I have proved this through the forums. But you gotta see that time traveling still seems impossible for us, but this is a time traveling forum and you need to try and give them a chance to see whether they are telling the truth or not. For all I know, TImelord is actually a USTTED guy. Why? becuase all the stuff he has told me, either he is for real or he has a GREAT and I mean A GREAT imagination. I told him to come here because I had faith that you guys would treat him well and not try to disprove him. But apparently I was wrong...give him a chance please?

StarLord

Yeyeman,
If you own a Bar, and some clients tell you that they will pay you for their bill and never do, will you trust them when they tell you that they will pay you? Untill I saw money in my hand I would not believe them.

If someone is telling the truth and can PROVE it, there is no problem. If you can spot someone telling fibbs right off, would you listen to them yeyeman?

Let me ask you this way, if you knew that someone was lying to you would you listen to them?

I have read Science Fiction All my life and have a great imagination also, does that mean you will believe me when I tell you that I actually am the Lord of Time and Space and both Time and the Stars are at my beck and call and will do my bidding?

yeyeman9

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 7 2005, 02:27 PM
Yeyeman,
If you own a Bar, and some clients tell you that they will pay you for their bill and never do, will you trust them when they tell you that they will pay you? Untill I saw money in my hand I would not believe them.

If someone is telling the truth and can PROVE it, ?there is no problem. If you can spot someone telling fibbs right off, would you listen to them yeyeman?

Let me ask you this way, if you knew that someone was lying to you would you listen to them?

I have read Science Fiction All my life and have a great imagination also, does that mean you will believe me when I tell you that I actually am the Lord of Time and Space and both Time and the Stars are at my beck and call and will do my bidding?

Of course not. And yes, I understand that this is something difficult to understand. But why should he prove it to you or anyone? Just ask him question and he will answer. Probably the only prove you will consider is a picture of something from the future, which he will probably wont be allowed to do.

PyRo99

While the evidence seems to be stacked high and large against this guy, it still seems as though he is being believed. Though I cannot combat him, because I really don't want a warning, I won't be sitting on the stands much longer.

Although, I've got my own little hints and mysteries as to time travel. Though, one of them is not a Euphoria. Indeed, this world can never be a euphoria, so. There will always be wars, hatred, and violence. Simply putting it, its suffice to say that somethings will never change.

We have never once assesed that we are stuck here, although I am beginning to figure out my purpose. And indeed, it is well fudged. Though, fake people are my stairway to heaven. And I will not take fakes, liars, and deadbeats. And what do we have here?

For those that think I am overly skeptical, read the beginning of the Alex, and Maxwell logs, I'm sure you'll see a different side. Most here, have once believed a Time Traveler. Whether they still do or not, is irrelevant.

So Don't go makin' judgement calls about these people.

Pyro

StarLord

yeyeman,

What is the sense of just asking questions of this person if he is only going to make up answers regardless of how cool they sound? Why don't I just make up my own answers and not bother with anyone else?

When you are being taught at school and ask a question of the instructor, do they tell you stories or facts? Do your teachers lie to you? Think about it. Why do your teachers not lie to you?

yeyeman9

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 7 2005, 02:58 PM
yeyeman,

What is the sense of just asking questions of this person if he is only going to make up answers regardless of how cool they sound? Why don't I just make up my own answers and not bother with anyone else?

When you are being taught at school and ask a question of the instructor, do they tell you stories or facts? Do your teachers lie to you? Think about it. Why do your teachers not lie to you?

And how do you know that he is lying to me and not telling the truth? I know it is difficult to believe it, I even have my doubts (cuse the doubt is always there) because there a lot of people that makes up stories out there. But when finally someone tells the truth you guys dont believe them either. So there is no point after all to unveil themselves, cuse they know you guys wont believe them, no matter what. If they show a picture "oh that is totally fake" or "oh you got that from someone else". Common! Give him a chance.