Introduction Time_ResearcherR&D

Warrior381

Introduction Time_ResearcherR&D

Originally posted by time_researcherR&D@Jan 8 2005, 06:49 AM
Look i'm only going to say this once and once only my co captain amber michelle has authorized one post to disclose my history with the united states time travel enforcement department , after this post if my commanding officer still sees any doubt at all in any post this site will be taken off the contact list (recreational websites for united states time travel department operatives) and i'm not going to use any cover stories or try to make my self blend in , i'm going to say what i have to say and those of you who still doubt me ,i don't have to prove anything to you ,and to those of you who are honestly wandering about where i'm going to go if the people on this site still think i that i'm lying , i'm going to get a normal job and i'm going to fill my time with working on advancing technology on my own , one day someone is going to be like me and be STUPID enough to post on this site thinking what a great way to meet people who want to learn about time travel ,and when you guys sit there criticizing them and they just disappear , IWON'T BLAME THEM , all i've ever met on this site are COWARDS who are afraid of finding the truth as i read somewhere \"believe those seeking the truth and doubt those who find it \" that is a perfect example of being afraid to see what the truth holds , as i promised my history? those who seek the truth will know how to contact me those who are looking for someone to dis on will never meet me again ... and for general info i failed english in school

yeah right I try to contact you but you never answer my question so what a fake person are you anyway???? :ninja: