Invisible barriers

Khaos

where the wild things are
Not sure what mini forum to put this under, but Metaphysics seemed most accurate.

Has anyone, ever heard of invisible barriers? I don't mean in video games, books, movies. I mean in real life. Where there is something that in front of you, that prevents you from going forward. It could be a large wall, that stretches for miles. Or it could just be this object, that is there, but its invisible. You cannot see it, you can feel it, but it makes no noise upon touching it.

I came across a barrier a few years back, and actually came across another two days ago.

The first incident happened around 2010, I was riding my bike on a dirt road, out in the open. Just farmland on both sides, the only trees are out in the distance. All of a sudden, I feel this object, like a beam hit my chest and I am knocked off my bike. I go back to the spot and I can feel this object, just in the air. I felt it, knocked on it, made no noise. I didn't see it.

I went back over to my bike, and went back to the object with my bike and the object had vanished.

Looked at my chest, under my shirt and there was a red mark on my chest. Like someone took a belt and slapped my chest. No bruising, and it didn't hurt, just a red mark. Just one of those anomalies in life, like my other topic here in this forum "No Reason"

So two days ago, I'm out walking and I feel my leg brush against an object, look down and there is nothing there. It was attached to the ground, and I felt it and it felt like a fire hydrant... same shape, same width and height. But it made no noise when I knocked/hit in, no pain from hitting it. And could not see it.

Just something I thought I would bring up, I find it interesting... I haven't done any research into this, but I am going to and see if there are others out there who have experienced this type of phenomenon. Which I was wonder, if anyone else here had as well...