Debate Is a Doomsday Event for you?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh thats pretty much what I thought too, just spend the time I have left getting hammered and seeing friends and family..I pray pretty much all the time so thats a given.. I mean I talk to GOD pretty much all day every day about everything and everyone. HE realy don't talk back to much but HE do make shit happen all around me all the time. so I know HE's listening and doing HIS thing on my behalf. see I count on HIM to lead me on the path I must walk and keep me from going astray. I count on HIM getting me where I need to be, when I need to be there, so I can do what needs to be done..... it's kinda like I don't drive the bike I just peddle, every once and a while I stop and do something that most often makes no sense to me at all at the time....however later it's very clear why that was done, or said but at the time it seemed goofy to me ....

TnWatchdog

Well time to post what I really want...Is it too late for world peace? I am getting my two front teeth back in two weeks, another story, so that wish is meaningless. What do I really want from the future? I guess like Blast, I will take what is given me and handle whatever. I always wanted to go out in a 'blaze of glory'...a hero, who helps others even if it cost me my existence. I'm not one too bite the dust by having a heart attach, stroke, cancer, or the dreaded old age. A major body malfunction is not what I want, no I want to know the secrets...what is real. Do Chemtrails, aliens, or Planet X fit into the picture? I think something from the sky will be the event that will change how we do business, either from an asteroid, CME, nuclear exchange, or alien invasion. Oh course any of these would trigger earthquakes, floods, pandemics, starvation, a grid failure, and panic...just to name a few things that could happen. I think the population will be decrease quickly and the remaining would be subject to martial law, the mark, persecution, etc., etc. I have read about end times events for about 20 years and I want to know what is coming down the pike. I don't think what I want will effect anyone else as Bible prophecy points to the end times events happening at any time...in our life time. I want to see what is going down, help others, and go out a hero. IMO this is what I am looking for and I don't think I will be looking for long as something is going to happen and happen soon...be ready!

Edit...Everyday people face their own personal doomsday events. You could go out today or tomorrow, if you don't think that is possible, listen to your local news and you will get the idea. A potential doomsday event is a part of life...what I am wondering is, would you choose an unknown or known personal, 'singular' doomsday event or a 'collective' doomsday event...with friends? What say you on this one?

BlastTyrant

Ya know i hear allot about "live like you were dying" People living their life's like it was there last day, Most of these people are also multi-millionaires, common drones like me cannot afford to live like it was my last day, i would love to stop paying my bills, go fill up my truck and not pay, go to a bar bare ass naked and chase people, why? cause i could, if it was the last day even last week on earth i would Spill my heart to every girl i ever liked, do donuts in the middle of my front yard with a beer in one hand and a nice big fat cigar in my mouth with Lynyrd Skynyrd Simple Man cranked on the stereo.

I think everyone wishes to go out a Hero, to die defending a loved one or a innocent person, a woman or child, save a bunch of kids from a burning bus and as you toss the last one off it explodes. I have accepted the fact my passing will most likely be due to stupidity.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
with all the hubbub of late about solar flares we could very well just get BBQ'ed by the sun ...if we were luck we would get a day or two notice, then crispi critters for at least half of the planet, and maybe all depending on the length of the sun burst... the other half of the planet would get quite a bit warmer but the folks who were on the dark side just might servive... better stock up on hotdogs and buns just in case huh

TnWatchdog

with all the hubbub of late about solar flares we could very well just get BBQ'ed by the sun ...if we were luck we would get a day or two notice, then crispi critters for at least half of the planet, and maybe all depending on the length of the sun burst... the other half of the planet would get quite a bit warmer but the folks who were on the dark side just might servive... better stock up on hotdogs and buns just in case huh
I got the sunscreen ready. lol I posted the movie, Knowing on a movie thread. It is a good sun BBQ flick.

ziyan

No the dooms day isn't any fun or like an event no one know the fear of that day and it is clear that everything of this world will be finished like we human beings born and die. It is a reallity that every living thing must meet to its end and this is thae concept of dooms day.

BlastTyrant

It's shown throughout history all great civilizations eventually die off. It will happen to us, the only questions is when

walt willis

I don't have time to die or even think about it right now.
There is much work to be done to secure the future for mankind.
There is an on going war between good and evil that we need work on.
Selfless love will remove all fear...