Debate Is a Doomsday Event for you?

TnWatchdog

I had a helper working with me yesterday and as usual chemtrails changed the clear blue sky to a white haze. I mentioned how obvious it was and why others don't notice or care to notice what is happening. He thought that most young people today don't question anything. They have been conditioned to accept what they are told and not question a thing...becoming a country of followers. Our conversation shifted to solar storms, CME, and EMP, which would affect the power grid and our way of life. We are so dependent on the grid that society would be destroyed and replaced by a barbaric state. We then pondered of the idea that the NWO could pull off an EMP or somehow simply turn off the grid blaming it on solar activity. The followers would believe what was told them and others would realize it was what they had been reading about on forums and was expected...one form of the great deception. We would all be screwed and they would have control...power is control, electrical power. Anyway, I told my helper, for a normal guy, a lot of people would think you were crazy!