Debate Is anyone being abducted anymore?

Abnormaltruth

I can't find a recent credible account from this year or last year. Of course I've seen a few accounts of forums but nothing detailed and with at least a hint of some criteria. I have not searched high and low but I really can't find one. I know it sounds funny to ask but does anyone have a link to a good example of a credible account from this year or even last year? Not one that was posted within the last year or so but one that claims to have happend recently with a date given. Again I know it sounds funny but I want to know!

BlastTyrant

Problem with abducte's is that 98% of them will not come forward due to the harassment that comes with it. You say you are a Alien Abductee and people wanna toss you in the Looney Bin or blow it off as something else. Thousands of people experience it but only 2% actually talk publicly about it.

Abnormaltruth

That is true blasttyrant thanks for the reply you seem really well informed and active on here.

Loopi

The Bearded One
No abductions from from i've seen but blast is right people will hide it... Hopefully disclosure happens soon

Abnormaltruth

I'm a fan of Stan. I got the same marks on my leg as he did, which makes me belive him. Not just for that reason but it nailed it for me.
I think he is one of the best cases out there.

Abnormaltruth

I find it really interesting that abductions "may" have slowed down or stoped. The UFO sightings sure have picked up. I only wonder because my own experiences have ceased. Believe me I know that peoples experiences have gaps in them sometimes for years. It's just that some groups of people were saying maybe about 5 years ago that the abductions have all but stopped. I didn't believe it at the time but I think it's kinda weird not seeing some new fresh abduction reports. People can tell there stories on the internet anonymously,

BlastTyrant

Well like Stan, his encounters are constant, Problem is with this day and age weeding out the attention seekers and people who just make it up is the really tough part. The Gov does not want people to know about ET's, so perhaps it is not that the reports have died down it is that they are being covered up much better now.

Or maybe the ET's have finally given up on us?

BlastTyrant

here is another David M Echart he had a spot on TV's Fact or Faked Paranormal Files, and had very very strange occurances during the show, one thing that caught me right away is he asked if they heard the music, one of the things abductee's claim is hearing music when there is nothing playing it.

Check him out, there is not much info on him that ive been able to gather quickly

Whitelight

I had an abduction 'dream' last summer. I still think about it. It's so clear yet I don't remember a lot. It was the day before I moved to where I am now and I remember being glad because I hoped they wouldn't find me again.

It was sleep paralysis but I saw a bright light coming down my hallway. I couldn't move and I tried so hard to reach for my husband. It felt like my eyes were closed but I could see the light. I felt my husbands hand touch my leg and everything went dark. But I remember he was turned away from me, so there was no way he could have touched my leg without reaching back awkwardly. I had pain my knee for a few months after that.

I wonder if something happened, but I don't know. It could have just been a dream combined with sleep paralysis. I've had sleep paralysis many times before, but never like this. Never with this much fear. Never struggling so hard to reach my husband. I know a girl who I talk to online who used to live here and she's seen a UFO hovering over a park a few blocks away from where I lived. My husband has also taken pictures of UFO's near our old house.