Is anyone else experiencing this on the Paranormalis front page?

Samstwitch

Is anyone else experiencing this on the Paranormalis front page? :( Look at the Print Screen that I have posted and notice in some of the right columns where it shows "Latest" postings, they are blank.

Today is the first time this has happened. Today I also updated Java. Could that be the cause? Or is anyone else experiencing this on the Paranormalis front page? Please REFRESH your Paranormalis front page and let me know if this is happening for you too, or if I'm the only one.

If you are experiencing this too, please post here.

Boss, I would have emailed you privately to ask about this, but I couldn't attach the photo, so I'm posting it here.

~Sam~

Front Page of Paranormalis.JPG

Samstwitch

Now suddenly it is working fine! Go figure. o_0

I don't know if Boss fixed it, or if it fixed itself. Either way, please disregard this thread...Problem solved!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The issue here comes from an add-on that displays the latest poster's avatar and it only happens when visiting the site with Internet Explorer. I updated the add-on, it should be much better, but I noticed there are still one or two missing items. I reported this weird behavior to the add-on's developer and we're not the only forum to experience this, so I'm expecting a pretty quick fix.

I'd recommend you to use Firefox or Google Chrome to navigate the Internet. It fully supports everything that Paranormalis may contain, it will load way faster and will even look better. And, Firefox/Chrome are very secure Internet browsers compared to crappy Internet Explorer.