Is anyone here looking for a test subject to conduct a time travel experiment?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time travel is very very dangerous; I would not volunteer for such a risky adventure with parties unknown. When you look back at the Montauk projects with all their modern and sophisticated equipment, their were many people that was sent through time that were then lost forever. The Montauk people could send someone through time to almost any given location. And in many of the early experiments they were unable to bring that person back or they lost contact with them and they were lost forever in that time..

HDRKID

You know, it's always been my understanding that the cat is going to be the first test subject.
Reminds of the story "Door into summer." The Time Traveller, Dan the man, has a cat named Pete. Robert A. Heinlein says the title came from his wife who said, that when it snows, their house cat checks every single door - looking for the door into summer.

Steven Gibbs says that the HDR likes to take people to late in the year. Right around thanks giving. I do not know why this is. However, a cubs fan going to the 1908 world series. That was the one and only year they won. Well, would find they missed the last game. That one was in Oct 14, 1908.

Himalayan Hermit

You know, it's always been my understanding that the cat is going to be the first test subject.
Steven Gibbs says that the HDR likes to take people to late in the year. Right around thanks giving. I do not know why this is.

HDRKid, can you phrase it again? Are you saying that Gibbs is saying "HDR will transport you towards the end of a year, around November time?" Does that mean that the time/date dials are of no effect?