Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? Proof ???

TnWatchdog

It's that 5% that bothers me, Opmmur. BO came out of nowhere to become President. Some will argue that but I never heard of him before he ran for office. For a guy that was an unknown and doesn't have a valid Birth Certificate, (some will also argue that) it makes you wonder. He is a great speaker and charismatic individual...look at the crowds he pulled in during the last election. All of the world leaders also embrace him so if an event were to happen BO would have the answer and everyone would follow him. The only argument I have against this is the sluggish economy but it ain't over yet. If he can come up with a plan to get the economy going it would make him a hero again and we would all be happy. BO is the man and all that BS. This could be the great deception. Of course BO may not be the Anti-Christ but whoever is would have the same characteristics. Again, time will tell.

Samstwitch

It's that 5% that bothers me, Opmmur. BO came out of nowhere to become President. Some will argue that but I never heard of him before he ran for office. For a guy that was an unknown and doesn't have a valid Birth Certificate, (some will also argue that) it makes you wonder. He is a great speaker and charismatic individual...look at the crowds he pulled in during the last election. All of the world leaders also embrace him so if an event were to happen BO would have the answer and everyone would follow him. The only argument I have against this is the sluggish economy but it ain't over yet. If he can come up with a plan to get the economy going it would make him a hero again and we would all be happy. BO is the man and all that BS. This could be the great deception. Of course BO may not be the Anti-Christ but whoever is would have the same characteristics. Again, time will tell.

Agreed...but then I change my mind and think the Antichrist will be a much larger figure, like Matreiya. (I've known about Matreiya for decades.) See the thread I posted here...The Antichrist is here: Beware of the Antichrist!

Scripture says the great Helper must be removed before the Antichrist is revealed to the world. Scripture says that is what's holding the Antichrist back. The "Helper" is thought to be the Holy Spirit within the followers of Jesus. That's why many believers think the Rapture must happen before the Antichrist reveals himself. Only time will tell.

Scripture prophecies the Antichrist will receive a mortal wound, and then survive.

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. Revelation 13:3

Scripture prophecies the Antichrist will be blinded in his right eye and have a withered arm.

Then the Lord said to me, "Take again the equipment of a foolish shepherd. For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hoofs. "Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!" Zechariah 11:15–17

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha good call there vamp................while he may not be THE antichrist per say!!!!!!
but I lay odds of ten to one he's got the spirit of antichrist in him:cautious:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Perhaps he's just a puppet of the said Antichrist. We will probably not even get to know who is pulling the strings behind the curtains uh!