Is Bigfoot Psychic or Telepathic?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I just need to know if I'm supposed to see something in that photo, because I do not. I think all humans have psychic abilities. If bigfoot is a type of human, then there is a chance his species would also have those abilities.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Bigfoot is the current world champion of hide and seek! Their hiding techniques are very effective.

I never though about the possibility of them being able to read minds in order to hide and never be found.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've heard that it is near impossible to take a picture of them. It seems they have some type of psychic ability that helps them even avoid automatic motion controlled cameras left on a trail.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've heard that it is near impossible to take a picture of them. It seems they have some type of psychic ability that helps them even avoid automatic motion controlled cameras left on a trail.

lol. Do I sense sarcasm there, Einstein?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

lol. Do I sense sarcasm there, Einstein?

Not at all. I listen to Midnight in the Desert talk show everyday. There have been a few Bigfoot discussions on the show.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Multi-dimensional

It has some form of natural ability to cross dimensions. It can seemingly 'blink' in and out from this dimension.