Debate Is changing the past possible

Angelhoney

There seem to be different opinions about this subject. Some people say it's not possible now or never. Others like @Traveler Malaki say that it's possible and they have already done it.

So I want to hear what you think about this and why you think so. So we can all get a definitive answer once and for all about this matter.

@DEATH OMEN @Traveler Malaki @Dragonchaser I'm very intersted in what you guys have to say about this.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

What you are really asking us about is, Do we believe in Time-Travel? :D

Angelhoney

What you are really asking us about is, Do we believe in Time-Travel? :D
Well some people believe in time travel, but they still believe changing the past is not possible since TT to the past will take you to different universe.

Aruna

Someone told me it's like a long way to go....like you got to Astral project then Astral time travel and then astral possession...with this it might be possible.

Aruna

Someone told me it's like a long way to go....like you got to Astral project then Astral time travel and then astral possession...with this it might be possible.

iScottIt

Dr. Quantum
my problem with it is, everyone hides behind the multiverse / timeline / dimension theory- If the possibilities were infinite, then there is no point in traveling through time - as every possibility happens at some point.

and why travel back in time when you can just go forward to see if the past had such an impact. ?
Also, lots of films cover TTs showing them selves the way to antoher dimension/ realm although - If they are already in that fure/ Dimension / Realm - Why do you need to send a message to your former self. you are already in the future