Debate Is changing the past possible

Angelhoney

Yeah, we have to be prepared for bad things to happen if we change the past, but for me it'll be well worth it. Like if i change the past and the next day I break my legs, that is totally fine by me.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Angelhoney - I don't know whether or not the stories of HDRKID or the claims of Traveler Malaki are true or not. In fact, maybe they are, but happened in a parallel universe and/or the events were coincidental and/or the HDR is faulty. But I'm pretty sure of this: Not everything that happened in history was meant to be. I'm sure that many things were, but on the same note, that many were not.

As I recall, there's a rumor out there that there's a parallel universe/alternate timeline in which World War II was won by Nazi Germany, but that history was changed, and we're living in a resulting universe/timeline in which they did not. And were it not for the Allied Forces winning the war, we might not have ended up with Ronald Reagan as a U.S. President.

For these and some other reasons, I don't plan on using an HDR, but I'm going out on a limb (sort of) by coming in contact with aliens. A basically good alien race will help me change the past, or convert my ideas into a reality by reading my flash drive and my mind and changing history themselves.

Angelhoney

@Aruna: I'm mainly going to focus on meditation :)

@Angelhoney: It scares me. I want to relive the past, not just change one aspect of it, but say if, for instance, I didn't break up with my ex, I'm scared something bad would happen to my family soon after :(
Yeah I know, it's scary. But I believe the karma will be equivalent to what you change. If you prevent someone's death someone else might day. If you don't break up with your ex, she might break up with you, and so on.

Angelhoney

@Angelhoney - I don't know whether or not the stories of HDRKID or the claims of Traveler Malaki are true or not. In fact, maybe they are, but happened in a parallel universe and/or the events were coincidental and/or the HDR is faulty. But I'm pretty sure of this: Not everything that happened in history was meant to be. I'm sure that many things were, but on the same note, that many were not.

As I recall, there's a rumor out there that there's a parallel universe/alternate timeline in which World War II was won by Nazi Germany, but that history was changed, and we're living in a resulting universe/timeline in which they did not. And were it not for the Allied Forces winning the war, we might not have ended up with Ronald Reagan as a U.S. President.

For these and some other reasons, I don't plan on using an HDR, but I'm going out on a limb (sort of) by coming in contact with aliens. A basically good alien race will help me change the past, or convert my ideas into a reality by reading my flash drive and my mind and changing history themselves.

I thought since they both mentioned karma separately, then it might be true.
I've already sent a message to deep space and I'm going to use different methods to contact aliens. It seems like they are the only ones who have the technology needed for time travel.

Into the Mystic

@Aruna: I'm mainly going to focus on meditation :)

@Angelhoney: It scares me. I want to relive the past, not just change one aspect of it, but say if, for instance, I didn't break up with my ex, I'm scared something bad would happen to my family soon after :(
Yeah I know, it's scary. But I believe the karma will be equivalent to what you change. If you prevent someone's death someone else might day. If you don't break up with your ex, she might break up with you, and so on.

It was she who broke up with me in the first place :)

TimeFlipper

I have said this before, but I will say it again. I was told this by a russian guy. Basically, if you use the HDR to change an event the law of karma kicks in. For example, if you go back and save your mom. Well, you will lose something that is valuable to you. Like you will lose your job or your house will burn up.

OK so using my HDR I saw my mom die in an accident on a wet road, so I told her not to go out that day because her brakes on her red car were bad and it was raining. A few days later, my mom was driving my green car. It did not have bad brakes, but she hit a man driving the wrong way. Sadly, my car was totaled and both of us ended up in a hospital, but she did not pass away.

Another instance was seeing in the future my house burn down, so I bought a smoke alarm, that woke me up around 3 AM in morning. The toaster caught fire, but I put it out and a few days later, I lost my job, so the law of karma does kick in.

Please be sure that what changes you make are necessary. Do not make trivial changes as there is a high price.
Yeah right HDRKID..I went back in time and saw a poor old flying pig get shot down by a UK jet fighter plane, and then i flew up to save the pig and put down on the ground safely...Two days later i watched a beautiful flying elephant get shot up by an old UK Spitfire aircraft, and the elephant fell down on the ground deaded..awww :( :ROFLMAO: