Is Chupacabra real?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
6ba35452189fddb99e02fb04bb236ab9-jpg.1335

I think we may have found the Chupacabra

TnWatchdog

Can you imagine someone going on a blind date with this one? I can imagine a father's response to his daughter bringing this guy home. Out with the shotgun, I just bagged a chupacabra. Anyway he looks like a mommy's boy to me. Maybe he ran into the plumber's daughter Einstein...it does look like a PVC pipe to me.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Can you imagine someone going on a blind date with this one? I can imagine a father's response to his daughter bringing this guy home. Out with the shotgun, I just bagged a chupacabra. Anyway he looks like a mommy's boy to me. Maybe he ran into the plumber's daughter Einstein...it does look like a PVC pipe to me.

He's just trying to get to Alpha Centauri.

"Instructions unclear, PVC now in face"

Khaos

where the wild things are
I've never understood the fascination some people have mutilating themselves to that degree. You know that is permanent, those holes will never close up, the tattoos will never fade.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've never understood the fascination some people have mutilating themselves to that degree. You know that is permanent, those holes will never close up, the tattoos will never fade.

It could be the intimidation factor. Children probably run terrified. And muggers probably wouldn't mug somoneone that looks like that.